Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 27th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Goodbye cruel world....Flush....
Unread April 27th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Can't log in to see reviews, but can log in to see forum. STRANGE!

me too. same problem
Unread April 27th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Boinkwell View Post
I cannot log in. I cannot contact them because the "captcha image" I am supposed to type in to verify shows nothing.

I can't log in
Unread April 27th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Control this is QL1 can I get Massage reviews from Rocket Mortgage?
Unread April 27th, 2016
ßrµjð

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Goodbye cruel world....Flush....

guess y'all got tired of my satire and me kicking you in the nuts
Unread April 27th, 2016
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
guess y'all got tired of my satire and me kicking you in the nuts
Nah I just took a crap and thought of MPR as I flushed.
Unread April 27th, 2016
ßrµjð

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Control this is QL1 can I get Massage reviews from Rocket Mortgage?

went to see ATF 'I loan you my pussy' Coco where I got a sub-prime BBBJ and a BLS teaser rate that was CIM amortized over 60 minutes with a FS pre-payment P2P penalty due to my low FICO cock score making a early FIV withdrawal. tried Coco's 69 program with fixed APR then enjoyed DATY terms with Coco and her D cups. we used MISH, ACG, and K9 applications until Coco gave me her no cost CIP closing fee all for 100 plus 1 FIA enema point at Rocket Mortgage, Colon Cleansing, and Massage Center

Last edited by Libertine; April 27th, 2016 at 07:17 PM.
Unread April 27th, 2016
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
With Candy I got a sub-prime BBBJ and a BLS teaser rate with a FS pre-payment CIP penalty due to my P2P low FICO score with early FIV withdrawal that was CIM amortized over 60 minutes for 100 plus 1 FIA enema point at Rocket Laundry, Mortgage, Colon Cleansing, and Massage Center
Absolutely Brilliant my dear Watson!
Unread April 27th, 2016
VIP User

Swallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant future

Libertine, that is nothing but EPIC! Lib's jersey will be in the rafters someday at an AMP Hall of Fame in Orange County, CA.
Unread April 28th, 2016
ßrµjð

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSP View Post
Unbelievable

it's working now