Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 5th, 2017
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

I've heard that pineapple juice is suppose to make your cum taste better. But i can't vouch for that. I can tell you what a pussy taste like, but I've never tried tasting my own juice. I'll just take their word on how it tastes.
Unread December 5th, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Some chicks especially pork fat-eating chicks from Mexico as soon as they drop their drawers from 10 ft away across the room it hits you in the face and it ain't good.

My Viet, Thai and Chinese pies have for the most part been top notch.
Not all but most.
And I could go long here but.....too long.....
Not all pies are created equal.
Just sayin'.
Unread December 6th, 2017
Junior Puppy

tangmaster is on a distinguished road

yeah, I've had a couple of girls that I was diddling their vajayjay then when they turned to get some oil or a towel I smelled my fingers and it curled my nose hairs - nasty smell, fingers smelled nasty even after I washed my hands.

almost want to make you give up pussy - almost.
Unread December 6th, 2017
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

went to a place in Diamond bar...went with this young thing....face was so so but her tits were amazing...... she did not want to to touch pussy but I eventually had her panties.....laid her down to massage her and play with her pussy... thought about DATY...... but after FIV is really smelled bad after she got so went,,,,,,, could have provably got more but HE was all I could take because that stank killed my mood
Unread December 7th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangmaster View Post
yeah, I've had a couple of girls that I was diddling their vajayjay then when they turned to get some oil or a towel I smelled my fingers and it curled my nose hairs - nasty smell, fingers smelled nasty even after I washed my hands.

Times like that are one of the reasons you keep looking for new furrows to plow. You know the last one had issues but you know you are bound to find a fresh smelling one sooner or later and we always hope that it is the very next one. We even tell ourselves if we find one that smells really fresh and good and everything works like it is supposed to, that we will just find a way to stick with her through thick or thin.....Nahhhh....we might tell ourselves that, but when we think it over, we always chance it that we can find more of the variety, and therefore have more on the rotation, no? We always need more! But, like the Stones said: "You don't always get what you want". So keep trying...
calirican41

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangmaster View Post

Tangmaster, I had a few of those experiences. Even aftet washing a few times the smell was still there. Thats why I always do the sniff test.
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute

Just one bad session doesn't really force me to drop a particular girl.
Pussy usually smells worst during or at the end of a period with all that rotten blood and tissue up in there.
I had a session with Tammy who is cute enough. I went down and ate her out at the beginning of the session, no smell. Then after I banged her and pulled my dick out, a horrible smell wafted out of her snatch. But I certainly wouldn't write her off just for that one off day.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Ha Ha! I'm not a fan of stinky cooter but I can appreciate what these women go through for a tip. BBBJ on a stale crusty penis. Dealing with the smegma and lint from peeling back the foreskin of an uncircumcised weiner. Even a CBJ can't hold back t he stink from a trouser snake and bollucks that's been cooped up all day. Then if they do rimming or prostate massage... yikes! The women wear butt floss to please their men and keep that t-back clean as a whistle. But dudes, many of us lay down skid marks on those tightie-whities.
Unread December 8th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Ha Ha! I'm not a fan of stinky cooter but I can appreciate what these women go through for a tip. BBBJ on a stale crusty penis. Dealing with the smegma and lint from peeling back the foreskin of an uncircumcised weiner. Even a CBJ can't hold back t he stink from a trouser snake and bollucks that's been cooped up all day. Then if they do rimming or prostate massage... yikes! The women wear butt floss to please their men and keep that t-back clean as a whistle. But dudes, many of us lay down skid marks on those tightie-whities.
Hahaha, hilarious, but I have learned to pre-empt any angst over all that, use shower massage wash at home with good smelling body wash over all areas and parts and rinse real good before heading out with clean everything. Still some spas I do a rinse off and if they have good smelling body wash use it again so they can appreciate a clean bod and likely get into it much better than if my undies had the skids in there. Ha. Can't imagine dudes with the skids and in a knot underwear just slipping them off and hoping for a deep throat job or rim. Ughhh.
Unread December 8th, 2017
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Hahaha, hilarious, but I have learned to pre-empt any angst over all that, use shower massage wash at home with good smelling body wash over all areas and parts and rinse real good before heading out with clean everything. Still some spas I do a rinse off and if they have good smelling body wash use it again so they can appreciate a clean bod and likely get into it much better than if my undies had the skids in there. Ha. Can't imagine dudes with the skids and in a knot underwear just slipping them off and hoping for a deep throat job or rim. Ughhh.
I recall a review for "crazy Julie" in Anaheim mentioning that she checks your underwear for skidmarks. Can you imagine Julie freaking out in the confines of her little closet?