Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 28th, 2013
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, I love your stories, MPkid! Ha! Wo ai xiao mei mei! I had many experiences both in the US and China when I first started going over there and couldn't speak beyond "Ni hao". Even Chinese chicks in the US speak in an accent that is difficult to understand, if you are not used to hearing their broken English. Now, I am good at "Chinglish."
Unread March 2nd, 2013
VIP User

mrfrede

I'm glad that I'm not the only one having trouble understanding names. I thought it my poor hearing!
Unread September 14th, 2013
VIP User

mrfrede

Thank goodness for this discussion. All along I thought the trouble was my poor hearing! I was at a place today and couldn't understand half of what she said.

Many years ago it seemed that every place I went to had a Coco working there.
Unread September 15th, 2013
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

You forgot about Lisa, Coco, May and the ever popular Candy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Someone posted something about possibly a Japanese girl working at a place in FV. I called today and MMS answers "Hello?" I said "What are your hours?" MMS: "Why?" (You can already see where this is going) I said "So I can make appointment" MMS: We open 9 to 9 eblay day" So I ask "Do you have a Japanese girl working there?" MMS: "Why you ask like dat? YOU CRAZY!!!" and she hung up on me! LOL WTF???

Hugh, Whenever they stray from the 4 or 5 names they all use (Lily, Linda, Cindy, Tina) it becomes a guessing game! The other shitty part is every MMS knows who her best girl is and when they quit they ALWAYS name one of the other girls the good girl's name so when us unsuspecting mongers walk in and ask for Cindy (or whoever) because of the great reviews we end up getting a different "Cindy".