Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 11th, 2014
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Is she a FS girl?
She seems to do plenty of FS, but maybe not 100% of the time. Mostly tho I guess. I sure ain't the only one
Unread April 11th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmemma16 View Post
She seems to do plenty of FS, but maybe not 100% of the time. Mostly tho I guess. I sure ain't the only one
Reviewed? I thought she was legit or HJ when I answered your question. I dunno but i would sorta feel bad expecting sex on the 7th day when she has been banging guys for the last 6. Does she DFK with you then she at least likes you or you are in a group of select few customers. Just play it out and let it take its course
Unread April 11th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
i think your best bet is to try and hook up with the friend. Offer to give her a ride somewhere or figure out a way to get her number.

I wouldnt have any expectations with the massage girl. Dont spend too much and if she digs you maybe you will get some fun but cut your losses if it doesnt feel right. Run for the exit if she tries to fall in love with you in one day.
I agree with Hugh in that the "new" friend from Thailand could be a better option; but be careful not to burn a bridge or both bridges. It's a James Bond kind of mission!

Like DJ, I've dated a number of girls outside the shop. Some are sweet and really want companionship and don't ask for $$. Some are looking for a hookup with a good looking guy. Some are looking for a way out, even if they don't know it yet.

Without a doubt though, in my experience, even providers are looking for a BFE (boyfriend experience) of some sort or another, especially sexually. They get poked and prodded and cajoled and harassed all day long. They too want to feel loved.

So, if it turns out you can score her friends number (maybe she needs a ride somewhere), awesome. If it turns out you date the provider, awesome. I say go for it. It is better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all....but I could change my mind on that at any time!

Good luck, bro. You sound like a cool guy who knows how to treat a lady, so you should have no problem either way. But like Hugh said, mind your wallet.
Unread April 11th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Dude. Nothing wrong with dating a FS girl. My theory is they are safer than HJ girls because it's a job and they look at it that way. Legit and HJ girls IMO probably have more unprotected sex.

Anyway, you've had sex so u can skip a lot of the BS. Take her to dinner and be as honest and upfront as u can. I know we can't be completely, but try to be pretty open. Do NOT discuss her job unless she nrings it up.

Honestly, you should have sex that night. I have to get a room if we can't screw at her place( family, husband, boyfriend). But i have no problem with that. 100 bucks for a great night of sex is ok. And after a few meetings, they usually start to pitch in.

Just get to know her, the only difference with her is her job, she's still a woman.
Unread April 11th, 2014
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Reviewed? I thought she was legit or HJ when I answered your question. I dunno but i would sorta feel bad expecting sex on the 7th day when she has been banging guys for the last 6. Does she DFK with you then she at least likes you or you are in a group of select few customers. Just play it out and let it take its course
Good points. I'm not expecting much at all really, except helping her get checked into the vet and going to dinner. Seen her twice at the shop and she did do some DFK the second time. I think at first I really won her over with my massage
Unread April 11th, 2014
VIP User

Thanks for responses guys! I know in the end there might not be all that much to say, just gotta follow thru and see what's up! But it is great to hear all the input and thoughts.

Will score the Thai girls number too if possible
Unread April 11th, 2014
VIP User

Chance: great post. Thanks
Unread April 11th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Spot on with most girls wanting the bf experience. I dated a fs girl recently. I would go to her work and bang her. She would give me her key to her apartment and i would wait for her to come home. She'd get home. She'd shower, we'd talk, we'd fuck a couple of times and sleep. I'd wake up and we'd day our good byes. I had very little trouble with her doing other guys because sex and feeling are two totally different things. But when she learned that i had dated numerous other viet massage girls. She could not handle it. Go figure.
Unread April 11th, 2014
VIP User

And dude. If she really likes you. Just because she has sex with other guys does not mean she will be ok with u fucking others. In fact, most of these ladies can not handle that.
Unread April 11th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
And dude. If she really likes you. Just because she has sex with other guys does not mean she will be ok with u fucking others. In fact, most of these ladies can not handle that.
thanks for the advice, we'll see what happens! yeah, doesn't seem fair but maybe they expect you to honor the relationship or something, since they are "just" doing it for the money, but you are doing it for pleasure?