Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 30th, 2013
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Yes. #3 on katella next to pet hospital.
I can't let Jessica (#6) see me if I go over there. Nice find. (I've been dormant for a while.)
VIP User

2WIRE

#3 is Farr chiro yes?
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, this place is crazy. #5 is by far the best. #4 has two psychos that attack you as soon as you get out of the car. #6 has Jessica, but she's cool with me getting young tail. Wad making out with a girl at #5. Young student girl with boyfriend. And it got real hot. Started to rub the rod against the flower after some crazy daty. She asked me how much for sex, and i said 100. She countered 140, and daid said she charges 160 with condom, but i could go BB. I swea r to god, i started to stick it in and then just told her i was cool. Fucking proud of myself for once. Keep in mind, i think the girls at #5 only get the tips. Fukin PPS keeps all the money. And yet I've still had girls here not want my money. Alot of the girls who end up here really are young and sweet. You guys are gonna do what you do. But keep that in mind.
Unread November 7th, 2013
Junior Puppy

linaraymanchester is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to linaraymanchester Send a message via Yahoo to linaraymanchester
Default Thanks

Thanks,i agree with you
Unread November 11th, 2013
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Dude, this place is crazy. #5 is by far the best. #4 has two psychos that attack you as soon as you get out of the car. #6 has Jessica, but she's cool with me getting young tail. Wad making out with a girl at #5. Young student girl with boyfriend. And it got real hot. Started to rub the rod against the flower after some crazy daty. She asked me how much for sex, and i said 100. She countered 140, and daid said she charges 160 with condom, but i could go BB. I swea r to god, i started to stick it in and then just told her i was cool. Fucking proud of myself for once. Keep in mind, i think the girls at #5 only get the tips. Fukin PPS keeps all the money. And yet I've still had girls here not want my money. Alot of the girls who end up here really are young and sweet. You guys are gonna do what you do. But keep that in mind.

THe two crazy girls actually work in number 3. Number 4 has new owners and is not FS like number 6. The girls in number 4 are old fat pigs.....at least when I went by on Sunday Number 3 has the pretty girls most of the time, but they are mainly HE unless you want to spend time and money. Alos WTF has happened ot United on Kateeal and Brookhurst...what was happened ot all the bitches that use to wokr there?
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

The two fat ones are the crazy ones. And they work at #4. #3 is in front, and has honey and the crew from the old shop on brookhurst. #5 has young girls and most are pretty. You can pretty much get full service from any girl at any of them. #5 they kinda have to like you. #3 honey will do anything and not even ask for money. #6 has jessica. 140 gets you anything u want.
VIP User

U just have to check #5 from time to time and keep track of whose working and their names. I have gotten more play here from really hot girls. Lola worked there for a few months and she was by far the hottest asian girl i have ever seen. And we did everything. I fuckin hate her boyfriend. Making her quit. But like i said, some of these girls are real innocent students and such. Act accordingly. Do not go in there throwing money around and acting like an ass.
Unread November 12th, 2013
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future

confusing and still confusing about about the #. let make it clear. ok. let's start from Katella and drive in and park your car right at the left (not or don't do throught the back), so as you get out of your car and walk in, the first farr chiro is #4 and within the same building was #5 and #6 where Jessica working. and toward your left was #1 #2 and #3. #3 was the place now Honey working there? so if you park in the back, and walk toward the farr chiro , #3 is on your right and #6 is on your left. so, in that 2 part building , building 1 is #1, #2 and #3, building 2 is #4, #5 and #6. #3,#4 and #6 is massage parlor? and how about #5 is a MP too?
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Just park anywhere and get out of your car and wave a $100 bill in the air....they will come at you from all directions just like that zombie tv show
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Just park anywhere and get out of your car and wave a $100 bill in the air....they will come at you from all directions just like that zombie tv show
LOL, if you go there when it is slow and park in the back the girls from # 6 will poke there heads out and ask if you want a massage.

That's what caused all the problems there before. The girls at # 6 were taking away all of the customers and I heard that the other girls at # 1-5 were pissed and called the Fuzz.
Red that on another site a few years ago.

I wish Vivian and Kelly were still at # 6.