Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 4th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
This site now officially sucks balls.
WTF?? Must be YMMV because I have never gotten my balls sucked by this site and I can't find any reviews saying it sucks balls....I have seen it fuck some people but nobody ever said anything about ball sucking!!!
Unread April 4th, 2015
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
My VIP membership has expired. I'm waiting for them to get their act together before I renew. This use to be a great site.
I am am with you.
Unread April 4th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

I'm an expert in web development, and not just this pansy shit but top-to-bottom systems setup, database. I don't have any familiarity with how to properly configure a setup that is 100% outside jurisdiction of anything, though, including payments and securing access and updates. I would imagine it's tough to manage a site like this while also guaranteeing users total security and anonymity. TER and sites like it are no better. Someone mentioned Yahoo, that's even worse.
Unread April 4th, 2015
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno guys, those threads should definitely be removed by now, but it's pretty easy to see from the titles when there's nothing to see there.I doubt they pose any real threat. I could be wrong but geez I hope not.
Unread April 5th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPDuke View Post
USA is too open. What about Mr Parlor?
Mr p is good but difficult to navigate and the forums are not as much fun as this one
Unread April 6th, 2015
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I wish I knew how to build a forum like this... Where is our new site? Where is the spam filter or at least someone to delete all this shit? Where is ANYONE from Admin even saying "Sorry guys we are working on it" I feel this is the beginning of the end. RIP MPR
We changed programmers i have the new mockups from and the old programmers and the new team will be designing it. I stopped posting updates because it was taking so long.
We haven't given up on the new MPR. I'm hoping two month tops with the new people.
I would post the mockups so you can get an idea but with others sites ripping us off all the time I can't take a chance. Thank you for your patients and the new site will be worth the wait.
Unread April 6th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPReviews View Post
We changed programmers i have the new mockups from and the old programmers and the new team will be designing it. I stopped posting updates because it was taking so long.
We haven't given up on the new MPR. I'm hoping two month tops with the new people.
I would post the mockups so you can get an idea but with others sites ripping us off all the time I can't take a chance. Thank you for your patients and the new site will be worth the wait.
Thanks for at least posting a message so we don't feel like we are out here alone with our dicks out in the wind!!
Unread April 6th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPReviews View Post
I offered to help but right now I'm swamped, got my normal work plus working on my own projects. I think your site needs a performance revamp, the front-end looks fine honestly. The issue is the database coding is probably not optimized, possibly also the code that builds the pages dynamically. The look & feel is not where the problem is.
Unread April 6th, 2015
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I offered to help but right now I'm swamped, got my normal work plus working on my own projects. I think your site needs a performance revamp, the front-end looks fine honestly. The issue is the database coding is probably not optimized, possibly also the code that builds the pages dynamically. The look & feel is not where the problem is.
Hey Obsessive, I appreciate your suggestions i know your busy. The new guys built another site for me in the past, so I know they will build database the way it needs to be built. The front end I changed little since we are redoing it all from scratch anyways. I added search by map features by radius and some new features things i have wanted for some time now to help improve the site and keep it cleaner from junk content and reviewers.

I will add a rating system for reviewers that only vip can rate to help separate top reviewers from newbies.

MPKid your not alone I'm here too with you guys, with my dick in the air
Unread April 7th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

So now that we know Admin is alive, can we get some other answers? What are you doing about the Spam? Can you give a couple of senior mongers the power to delete spam?