Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 3rd, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

You have fucked your ATF so many times you actually have to fantasize you're fucking someone else to bust a nut!!! I guess it's time to find a new ATF!!!
Unread November 3rd, 2014
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

So timely MPK. I just experienced this.

What I will do for now is swap the current ATF for a previous ATF.

It pays to keep an ATF stable.
Unread November 4th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
So timely MPK. I just experienced this.

What I will do for now is swap the current ATF for a previous ATF.

It pays to keep an ATF stable.
I try to keep at least 3 in the line up but one is always better than the rest. My current "go to" even gave up the back door...and that didn't even help
Unread November 9th, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

You know when…

You get a significant raise at work and the first thing you think to yourself is how much more mongering it will allow you to do.
Unread November 10th, 2014
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

You know you are a monger when…
You use google street view to check if your car was parked outside an MP that day - and it was.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
You know when…

You get a significant raise at work and the first thing you think to yourself is how much more mongering it will allow you to do.
I thought this when I did a refi on my house.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
You know when…

WTF? You got a raise? I told your boss that you're a lazy SOB...
Unread November 17th, 2014
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future

When you drive by an AMP and you check to see if there is a review about it before you go in yourself.
Unread November 17th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan5000 View Post
When you drive by an AMP and you check to see if there is a review about it before you go in yourself.
Not just a monger, but a SMART monger!
Unread October 3rd, 2019
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

I thought I'd bump this old thread lol.

You know you're a mongor when you look at other mongers in the lobby and wonder if it's any one of you on this site!!