Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread September 22nd, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Its seems comical to me that Kim would react the way he did to Trumps remarks
that Kim is Rocket Man and the US could totally destroy NK. He seemed to imply
that NK could fire a missile with a "H" bomb into the Pacific ocean today.
Weather that happens or not it just seems to me something significant with
NK will occur very shortly. Wouldn't mind if I was wrong. Kim calling Trump
deranged I'm still laughing.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

It is very hard to imagine, even though he is basically a dictator, that someone who has the burden of leading a country, would not take an honest long look in the mirror before mouthing off to accuse someone else of what that look in the mirror would reveal, if he were paying attention. That he has an ATF who feeds him cherries and fruit while he interviews a bevy of young lovelies one by one for action later kind of tells you his mindset is not totally focused on being a rational leader of a nation. He saw Kadafi's end. He saw Sadam Hussein's end. He saw Bin Laden's end. Might as well laugh, what the hell else will do.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Kim practiced looking in mirror and saying "dotard" in Korean until he felt it had a convincing tone before he released his statement. He should have looked at the face in the mirror while yelling "dotard" out loud before he felt his delivery was polished enough to release! Hahaha. What a buffoon!
Shaarang

Tell you what. This concept of an H bomb in the Pacific Ocean, if there are any ships or islands around there could be a lot of damage when it comes down, or even if it is exploded up high. If it is set to explode after touch down on water there would be a helluva explosion which would still affect the fish and environment not to mention ships on the surface as well. I heard Tillerson talking about they are planning for ramifications and action in case this occurs. If the thing goes over Japan on the way to somewhere in the Pacific and makes it well clear of Japan, I believe the action would be to coordinate a takedown strike on it when they know it is clear of all traffic by a wide margin. This may be a ploy of Rocket Man to say it is intended for the Pacific (a large area) but it could be for Guam, Hawaii, or the US Mainland and Rocket Man may just be hoping we do not do anything until it gets closer to us or allies. What if it were going over Japan but the missile does not last and it falls on Japan. You know what! I don't even have to guess, we all know. Oh Well boys, go get laid as much and as often as you can. Store up those memories as who the hell knows what's coming down the pike soon. Bonjour.
Unread September 23rd, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

This morning the delegation from NK in a prepared statement
said at the UN a missile attack on mainland USA cities is inevitable.
The only way this could have been said is if Kim approved it.
My reaction is that this is reason in itself to blow NK off the face
of the earth before they get a chance to attack our mainland.
But this being such a complex complicated situation is
that China had already said that they would stay out of any
conflict as long as the US doesn't attack first. So if we preempt
we might find we are in a war with China. Surely no quick
or easy solutions.
Unread September 24th, 2017
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
This morning the delegation from NK in a prepared statement
said at the UN a missile attack on mainland USA cities is inevitable.
The only way this could have been said is if Kim approved it.
My reaction is that this is reason in itself to blow NK off the face
of the earth before they get a chance to attack our mainland.
But this being such a complex complicated situation is
that China had already said that they would stay out of any
conflict as long as the US doesn't attack first. So if we preempt
we might find we are in a war with China. Surely no quick
or easy solutions.

I did not see or hear of this exact statement on media yet, but if that is their plan then they are not hiding total aggression towards us, who have not attacked them, from the world. To say that to the UN, who are united unanimously against all of the nuke program of NK, is a slap in the face of not only the US, but to the whole UN also, in addition to doing whatever they want against all rules of the UN. They are truly a Rogue Nation who are threatening the US with death. The only thought they think will fly is that if they threaten us by expanding their nuke program until they can easily attempt to take out anyone including us, is that they will have the leverage to demand free support from us or anyone else in the world at no cost, just to avoid having a nuclear weapon sent our way or at some other nation. I think their thinking is flawed. The whole rest of the nations of the world, including, Iran and Pakistan work for what progress they can achieve and might do deals, but do not think that the whole world owes them a living or support just because they can threaten them. Flawed Thinking.

Stepping back, just to analyze the import or meaning of their statement, which I have not yet seen, what I hear from this is:

1. The sanctions and looming effect of the stopping of banking transactions with them is having a huge effect.

2. Their mood is getting desperate since they feel the screws tightening and to me it shows that they know their story line cannot last before their people see through it.

3. Since we know they are not really yet ready to try to start taking out our cities, I see the statement as a doubling down on rhetoric trying to keep the faith and their plan moving ahead in same direction FH has continued.

4. It shows their frustration with the US, that we are and will disrupt their plan and cause it to fail possibly without any pre-emptive attack. The more frustration they show, the more desperate they are, which shows that the UN sanctions ARE working. To say that attacks on US cities is inevitable leaves no guesswork of their intentions. That is all bullshit however.

5. What they think they can do is threaten and demand free support. Clinton tried it with them giving support as long as they were supposedly doing away with the nuke development. Then they told the world that they had been lying to us and the world and said they were going to continue development. They were not happy with the freebies they were getting. So Clinton stopped giving and stopped everything else. Obama just decried the situation. Now we have Trump and he got thrown a shitty situation. Number one job of POTUS is to protect the safety of our people from attack from foreign nations.

6. Maybe NK is on the brink of a collapsing regime since their frustration seems to be as high as it ever has been, and this seems to be a symptom that they cannot hold out until they can do what they say they will do.

Again, time will tell. I am willing to bet either NK will do something really rash, which would be a shame, or internally they will be desperate enough to effectuate regime change and come to their senses to live among the rest of the nations of the world rather than face starvation and destruction.
Unread September 24th, 2017
VIP User

CNN was the first place I saw reporting that story that occurred at the UN. Since I saw it
on several other news media. BTW many countries said they think Trumps remarks
are escalating the situation. That's country's besides China and Russia. I wonder what
they would be saying if NK threats were directed at them- huh France and Germany among others?
Unread September 25th, 2017
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
CNN was the first place I saw reporting that story that occurred at the UN. Since I saw it
on several other news media. BTW many countries said they think Trumps remarks
are escalating the situation. That's country's besides China and Russia. I wonder what
they would be saying if NK threats were directed at them- huh France and Germany among others?
Yeah, good point, if NK threats were directed against Russia, China, France, Germany, England, Norway, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Greece, Israel, Saudi Arabia, India, Taiwan, or others you know they would be united in condemning any threats from NK.

Trump just can't seem to find lots of shit to complain about and it seems that he is not sounding too solid. Too many tweets, he is pissing off so many people. Everybody says he needs to stop. He should have enough common sense to appear more reserved.

Also I did see the article in newspaper today that you mentioned.
Shaarang

I see the info coming out including the minister of NK who spoke at UN saying that NK has the right to attack US planes in international airspace, outside of NK airspace, shows clearly that NK feels under tremendous pressure right now. The news and their statements are being reviewed before official comment. Some people far removed from this topic cannot see the sanctions working, but especially the cutoff of banking transactions I think is working, bigtime. Will see!
VIP User

Yep Marsean I read that last night as they said at the same time that the US declared war
on NK based on Trumps remarks that we will blow them out of existence if they attacked us or allies. Didn't they get the memo we have been at war with them for the last 60+ years lol.