Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 27th, 2020
VIP User

sheldrake is infamous around these parts
Default Reviews for Massage Providers

Do providers want to be reviewed?

I think it's on this board or another board that this was discussed.

Some Spa Owners probably do read the reviews of their establishment and 100% of them know what's behind the curtain.

I was honest with a provider when she asked how did I know to ask for her.
"I mentioned, she was recommended"

I tried to go around the question because I don't want to "let the cat of the bag" so to speak, but I think she knows where.

She told politely not to leave reviews about her because it affects her line of work especially with when she goes to other Spas.

What do you guys think? Thoughts

I'd like to know.

Hell I wouldn't want the whole world to know about a provider if I found my ATF. but let's get real and share.
Unread August 30th, 2020
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody I visit I write a review on weather they want it or not
Unread August 31st, 2020
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

I write reviews for the majority of my encounters. But I see a lot of ATFs, and unlike others, I don't post a review every time I see them. If I'm asked to not post a review, I'll abide by their wishes. But if asked, I never admit to writing reviews.