Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 3rd, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Man with Bionic Cock

A man with a eight-inch bionic cock will finally lose his virginity at age 43 with London sex worker Charlotte Rose age 35.

"I am so honored that he chose me to take his virginity,” Charlotte said. “We plan to have a dinner date so we can get to know each other and then two hours of private time. I’m not charging him.” ~ Charlotte Rose

“I have waited long enough for this, it’ll be a great start to the new year," Mo said. "My cock is working perfectly now so I just want to do it. I’m really excited. I can’t wait for it to finally happen.” ~ Mo Abad

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rel...01759244937207
Unread January 4th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

If his cock is bionic, will he feel anything when it's touched? I mean, if his cock is being sucked, will he even know it? Sure, it's great that he can finally satisfy a woman with an surgically implanted dildo, but I hope he will get some physical sensation out of it for himself.
Unread January 4th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Mo Abad

[url[/QUOTE

Really? Mo Abad....