Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 19th, 2015
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve
Default Fake reviews taken down!

Well well well, it looks like MPR can be proactive (or is it reactive?). See my previous post a few days ago about fake reviews. And now, I checked to see if anybody had commented on the comments I posted on those fake reviews of "Coco" and the reviews were gone. Good going admin., and I hope you took away the VIP status of the fraudulent reviewers.
I wonder if all it may take if you know a review is fake or at least the name is not right, which is just as bad, is contact the admin. and let them investigate? Eh, MPR?
Unread February 21st, 2015
VIP User

Jizz Butterworth is infamous around these parts

WTF? How does this one even count as a review?

http://www.mpreviews.com/review_read...iew=sub_review

"I missed the service that Kathy provides so I made an appt with her. When I
arrived, she was happy to see me. She starts off with a good massage and
let her do her thing. When 40min passed she asked to turn over and proceed
to do the deed. After that, she continue the foot massage and I left her
the tip."

Review by : VIP Member
chalcodon
Recommend :
Unread February 21st, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Along the Lines of Fake

This is regarding probable lame or legit visits that were glorified in monger's MPR review.
Like other mongers, I've used member reviews to plan many of my visits. It ticks me off when a user's review is glorified and made up. Maybe he visited and maybe it was a fruitless blue-ball experience. Why cover it up with some "wild time" glorified review? It doesn't do the rest of us any good when we go in expecting a "wild time" from a glorified review and all we get is legit. I'm sure it's not your fault. You where the vanguard who TOFTT. Don't cover it up with some review describing a great HE.
I've run across a few dud visits and I've also messed a few times but I told it like it was. I wanted to get the real info out so another monger wouldn't make the same mistake. I expect the same from others' reports.
Help out your monger brothers and give us the real scoop. They'll thank you for the warning instead of accusing you of faking a review. Either way you get the 10 days credit.
Unread February 22nd, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

We could all spend days posting links to useless, fake, inaccurate and or wrong name not to mention all the lazy mongers that plagiarizer others reviews just to get the free 10 days, but as we have seen the last week or so MPR is unable and or unwilling to do anything about it even when it is pointed out to them. That's just the way it's gonna be. not even an explanation or a BS post saying "we're trying to make things better...hang in there while we attempt to rectify your concerns" Makes me sad I think I will go see my AFT and try not to think about it. But don't worry I won't review her again.
VIP User

MPkid, just post a comment on the fake review expressing your doubts. That's all we can do but at least it is something, and may result in action---in my case anyway it did, either because of the review comment or the post I made on this discussion board.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Boinkwell View Post
MPkid, just post a comment on the fake review expressing your doubts. That's all we can do but at least it is something, and may result in action---in my case anyway it did, either because of the review comment or the post I made on this discussion board.
That should work. I can't comment on the discussions about truthfulness of reviews made on this site but there is backlash for voicing negative opinion. Ultimately, you never know it's been faked unti you see the provider yourself.
VIP User

Backlash? What backlash? I don't need no stinking backlash!