Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 4th, 2014
VIP User

lascivious
Default Do you report HE from a know legit place

Do you think others need to know or does it ruin it for the lucky few that are getting special treatment?
Unread July 5th, 2014
VIP User

C7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lascivious View Post
Do you think others need to know or does it ruin it for the lucky few that are getting special treatment?
<crickets chirping> Judging by the number of responses, I think you more than have your answer.
Unread July 5th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It depends on the situation. If this is a legit girl you cultivated and over time got her to give you HE then I would say no. If you never saw her before and right out of the gate she jerks you off and or you don't care if there will be a traffic jam of stiff cocks in the lobby of her place then by all means share her info!!
Unread July 5th, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've never reported it. Why would I want a perfectly great place with fresh towels and clean spa-like environment with other pervs like me in the place wrecking it? One place I went to seems to have been ruined by it since last year, I go back occasionally hoping to reclaim it's past value to me but no go. It's not the in-the-know guys here it's the lurkers who walk into such places looking and acting like imbeciles.

The hunt in the MP world isn't that expensive. If you go to a legit place for $40 or $45 for the hour and get a nice massage and tip $10 for legit it's not going to kill you to do that a few times if it means you find the holy grail of quality massage at nice place with a sensual tug by a hot girl who is not supposed to be giving you those tugs.

I never would share a review of an open-minded girl in a clearly fully legit spot.
Unread July 6th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously. I'm not joking. Are there really "legit" places? I think these legit places are just the places that have not been discovered by the masses.

I consider a HJ only to be legit.
Unread July 6th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

And what the fuck is up with *******. There are pages of reviews over there of guys getting HJs from girls that some of us over here are banging. Of course, judging by the way they act over there
They do seem to be a step or two down the evolutionary ladder
Unread July 6th, 2014
Junior Puppy

blowhole9 is on a distinguished road

Idk, I don't go to legit places, lol.

If I legitimately want a massage, I will hit up an AMP, otherwise, I prefer AAMP.

Can't go for a normal massage. The only time I get normal massages is on vacation and those types of massages are just not that great. Besides, I enjoy hitting up the AMP area in a new area I am visiting. Go see the various AMPs.
Unread July 6th, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowhole9 View Post
Idk, I don't go to legit places, lol.

If I legitimately want a massage, I will hit up an AMP, otherwise, I prefer AAMP.

Can't go for a normal massage. The only time I get normal massages is on vacation and those types of massages are just not that great. Besides, I enjoy hitting up the AMP area in a new area I am visiting. Go see the various AMPs.
Years ago when I was mongering with full-time whores I went on a trip with my favorite and we got massages at a spa in the resort we were staying at. It was $180 for 90 minutes which of course was really 80 minutes and I paid for both of us. Plus meager tip of $40. $400 for 80 minutes of the most useless massage I have ever had in my life and no HE.
Unread July 6th, 2014
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

If only that were the case. Sadly, there are plenty of legit places. Of course, they're still run by humans, so if the chemistry is right, anything's possible. But sure, there are plenty of legit places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Seriously. I'm not joking. Are there really "legit" places? I think these legit places are just the places that have not been discovered by the masses.

I consider a HJ only to be legit.
Unread July 6th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggherkin View Post
If only that were the case. Sadly, there are plenty of legit places. Of course, they're still run by humans, so if the chemistry is right, anything's possible. But sure, there are plenty of legit places.
I kind of agree. Chemistry and personality determines what you get out of a session. Know when to be the considerate and respectful nice guy and know when to be the bad boy. After, to answer the original question, know when to keep your mouth shut if you want a next time.