Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 8th, 2015
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future
Default Greg Anthony and Warren Sapp

I want to everybody's opinion about what happened to Greg Anthony and Warren Sapp. I will start off by saying if they had done their homework and due diligence they would not be in the situations they find themselves in now and still have their jobs.
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

First rule of thumb if your new to mongering is ask a friend. Surely every guy knows a guy who is a monger. I have personally introduced two friends to the hobby recently. I gave both a wealth of info. On where to go, how to approach, what not to say first time etc...I think Greg Anthony and warren sapp, made spontaneous decisions, without knowledge. Having said that outcall to your hotel with an unknown provider is one of the worse decisions you can make.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Pro athletes make terrible mongers cause their egos will get them in trouble. Bitch don't u know who I am? I'm sure it gets worse from there.
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

Apparently Sapp's aggressive behavior led to his arrest while Anthony was part of a sting--something that could happen to anybody who indulges in the hobby, and so I feel sorry for him. I just can't believe that police forces commit manpower to these type of operations--is it not like taking a drop of water from the ocean?
Junior Puppy

wayne root is infamous around these parts

Sapp is a massive dumb ass who lost his livelihood and cushy gig on the NFL network because he argued with the providers over money! He should have paid them double to keep them quiet. Will he ever get hired to do any more TV commercials or commentating jobs? Yeah, he pretty much fucked himself permanently.

Celebrities should be more careful about their hobbying because they have so much more to lose than the rest of us. TMZ, for example, isn't going to put any of us on its website if we ever get pinched by LE.
Unread February 9th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Well what can you say...Sapp is a Sap, don't argue loudly and get physical, as far as I am concerned never cause a commotion it can only lead to trouble. As for Greg Anthony..well that could happen to any monger. I can't tell you how many times when I am trying out a new place I can't find reviews for over the years deep in my gut I am wondering..is the door gonna bust in and have vice cops pointing a gun at my naked ass. Although this was mainly during the first year or two of my hobby. Thanks to mpr and good advice here from many that fear is minimal.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I have ZERO remorse for a guy like Sapp. It's not like he couldn't afford the fee! Also if she was asking for more after she saw him...that's her right. (I have heard of providers asking for more $$$ if a guy's dick is too big...and in my case give money back because it's so small... haha) She sets the terms and rules. If he didn't like it he should have took one for the team and paid her whatever she wanted to leave....then posted a rip off review on MPR, gotten 10 free days and would still be making a cushy living and could have gotten a SA sugar baby! LOL

As far as Anthony goes...I feel bad for that guy. He got stung and lost everything! Then you have guys like Charlie Sheen, Kobe and countless others that admit to fucking whores and nobody cares....can you say double standard??? I guess if you're a fuck up and or an addict they don't expect as much from you....but if you're an upstanding citizen and fuck one whore....it's unforgivable!
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I read the account of the anthony incident and it looks like the female cop verbalized the sex for money and he told her to not talk like that. So he knew what was up but didnt bail asap on the transaction like he should have. It was only an $80 transaction. He responded to a fake backpage ad so always beware on those..

TMZ posted something on Sapp today saying how everyone at NFL network didnt care for the guy and they are glad to see him go.
Unread February 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

How the hell does Charles Barkley still have his job
Unread February 11th, 2015
Junior Puppy

homer8888

Why do we even care about these guys