Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 10th, 2012
VIP User

Oilmassage
Default Just Got back from AC

Now thats real mongering. Honestly you guys are right I don't post enough but so here's a trip report. AC gets better everytime I go. the Wild Orchard is a oasis of its own. They built a second wing a couple of years ago and a new great pool. If you stay there ask for a poolside lagoon room first floor. The international sports bar and book is right next door. One can bet on anything and they have a poker room open 24 hours a day. American guy named Tim owes it. The short time bars are across the street from the hotel 700 pesos about 15 bucks for you to blow you loads. High Society disco opened up and its owned by Louie from the Louis Grand hotel and it great. Plenty on non bar girls i there to pick up without bar fines or local girls also. Open to 4 am. Bar fines are anywhere from 1500 to 3000 pesos and the exchange rate is 42.85 to the 1.00 but then it was the November. If anyone has question on Philippines or Thailand let me know. If you find a girl or couple you like you should pick up and fly to Boracay its one of the best beaches in the world with plenty of nightlife
Unread March 10th, 2012
Junior Puppy

reallyaniceguy

Dude, you must have a job and good income to be living like that. What, you were there for a week vacation? hahaha

I just got back January 23rd, I was in AC for 3 months, never paid a barfine, was doing 4 or 5 girls a week, and that's overnighters, never gave a girl more than 1000 Pesos. Bargirls love it this way because they keep all of the money, barfine she maybe gets half.

There's no need to pay so much!
Unread March 12th, 2012
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

What is AC short for?

Are the woman hot out there?
Unread March 13th, 2012
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute
Default AC

Angeles City, Philipines