Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread November 1st, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default If You Support Trump, You Are Supporting a Candidate Endorsed by the KKK

If You Support Donald Trump, You Are Supporting A Candidate Endorsed By The Ku Klux Klan

The KKK hate group loves the slogan "Make America Great Again."

Trump's campaign has got the support from hate groups and white supremacists. Over a third of Trump supporters on Twitter follow white nationalists. And now, the Ku Klux Klan is supporting Donald Trump for president.

The Crusader, the KKK's official newspaper and "The Premier Voice Of The White Resistance" front-page headline is: "Make America Great Again." The front-page includes a photo of Donald Trump.

Written in The Crusader's article:

"While Trump wants to make America great again, we have to ask ourselves, 'What made America great in the first place?' The short answer to that is simple. America was great not because of what our forefathers did — but because of who our forefathers were. America was founded as a White Christian Republic. And as a White Christian Republic it became great."

Photo of the front-page headline of The Crusader with a photo of Donald Trump on the front-page
------->>>>
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...-election-end/

Esquire
11-1-16
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Lib for sharing all this garbage you read. If I was pathetic as you are I would spend my day reading this idiot garbage like you do.
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Thanks for sharing all this garbage you read. If I was pathetic as you are I would spend my day reading this idiot garbage like you do.
Heil, mein Führer!

Make America White Again!

Sieg Heil!

The Crusader,"The Premier Voice Of The White Resistance," the Klu Klux Klan's official newspaper, supports DJT

Pepe the Frog

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Unread November 2nd, 2016
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Heil, mein Führer!

Sieg Heil!

The Crusader,"The Premier Voice Of The White Resistance," the Klu Klux Klan's official newspaper, supports DJT

Pepe the Frog

Libster You seem to be the authority on the KKK. Girl you are one ass wipe idiot.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Heil, mein Führer!

Sieg Heil!

Pepe the Frog

Lib, Libschitz, Lipschitz, or Pepe the Frog,

C'mon Man...Get Real, No Need to Play Bozo.
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

I honestly think we should remove the politics section entirely, since its just more nonsense that you can find anywhere in the internet.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
I honestly think we should remove the politics section entirely, since its just more nonsense that you can find anywhere in the internet.
Good point! But I already told Lib she should not post on this forum and stop posting reviews without any commentary. I believe though she's afraid that if Trump gets elected
he would as President suggest she loose weight haha. Obviously she can not handle that.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
I see your point, but keep in mind that this particular forum was created solely for the purpose of keeping political posts out of the other forums. In the past, you would see this sort of Trump and Hillary horseshit in all the forums. Now, it's mostly contained here in "Politics, World Affairs." People will post about politics. It seems to be human nature. Better to have a "protest pit" for this kind of posting than to have it running all through the other forums. For those not interested or who are offended by it, the solution is simple. Don't visit the political forum.
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

So what if the KKK likes trump,

We have know control on who likes us and who doesn't, not a reliable yardstick.

At the end of the day what kind of person do you want to be?

Slippery slope and a strong danger of using the same behavior you are against to fight the behavior you are against.

Pissing people off doesn't change minds , in fact it might have the opposite affect,

Wonder how entrenched we can be in our opinions so that nobody wins and everybody looses, at some point we all have to give a little....
#cockeyedoptimist