Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 29th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Something for everyone to think about no matter who you want to see as president

I have never heard this said as simply or as well.

The folks who are getting the FREE STUFF don't like
The folks who are paying for the FREE STUFF, because
The folks who are paying for the FREE STUFF can no longer
afford to pay for both the FREE STUFF and their own stuff.

And the folks who are paying for the FREE STUFF
want the FREE STUFF to stop.
And the folks who are getting the FREE STUFF want even more FREE STUFF on top of the FREE STUFF they are already getting!

Now... The people who are forcing the people who pay
for the FREE STUFF have told the people who are RECEIVING
The FREE STUFF that the people who are PAYING for the
FREE STUFF are being mean, prejudiced, and racist.

So... The people who are GETTING the FREE STUFF have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the FREE STUFF by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their FREE STUFF and giving them the FREE STUFF in the first place.

We have let the FREE STUFF giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting FREE STUFF than paying for the FREE STUFF.

Now understand this. All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded.
The reason?

The voters figured out they could vote themselves FREE STUFF by electing people who promised to give them FREE STUFF in exchange for electing them.

The United States officially became a Republic in 1776,240 years ago.

The number of people now getting FREE STUFF
outnumbers the people paying for the FREE STUFF.

Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it.

A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

weren't those words inscribed by Elohim on two paper plate tablets and carried by Moses as he ascended Mount BullShit
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
weren't those words inscribed by Elohim on two paper plate tablets and carried by Moses as he ascended Mount BullShit
So says the guy who is pointing out that people who sneak across our border should not be separated from their family and be allowed to stay here to get free services and stuff.
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
says the guy who is pointing out that people who sneak across our border should not be separated from their family and be allowed to stay here to get free services and stuff.
A typical whining nativist. Masters of the Universe white guys on Wall Street wearing $6,000 Canali suits and $2,000 Hermes shoes have been fucking them right in their ass hole for years, and they never complain about taking it up the ass from those larcenists, but all the while blaming everything they erroneously perceive is wrong with the country on very low wage persons of color workers and continue to oppressively scapegoat only these people. pro tip for white folks: go pick your own fruit and vegetables in the fields of 100 degree blazing hot sun for 12 hours a day
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Lib convinced me she is that much of an idiot. Your one brainwashed girl.
Unread October 30th, 2016
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
A typical whining nativist. Masters of the Universe white guys on Wall Street wearing $6,000 Canali suits and $2,000 Hermes shoes have been fucking them right in their ass hole for years, and they never complain about taking it up the ass from those larcenists, but all the while blaming everything they erroneously perceive is wrong with the country on very low wage persons of color workers and continue to oppressively scapegoat only these people. pro tip for white folks: go pick your own fruit and vegetables in the fields of 100 degree blazing hot sun for 12 hours a day
So the Lib points out the small percent of illegal that perform this work with the rest that don't as support for open borders with much cost to tax payers. This with reform could be
addressed with a fix to the guest work program. But the Lib with sheep mentally doesn't
even realize she's dragging down the country with this thinking. Lib Ass hole comes to mind with the crap that comes from your mouth.
Unread October 30th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I'm one of those assholes that is tired of paying for the free shit for the useless baby making welfare recipients. The insurance that I'm being forced to have is going to go up again this year to an un-affordable premium that offers me NO coverage until a $4500 deductible has been met. So next year I won't have health insurance and I will be forced to pay a fine of 2.5% of my annual income. This is the "affordable" health care act? I'm supposed to support all of the deadbeat losers that get better coverage than I can afford for free? On top of this I know of several wealthy people that are getting Medi-Cal coverage for free because they have enough money that they don't need to work therefore, show that they have little or no taxable income! Why is America the only country that welcomes illegal immigrants and most other countries it's a crime to over stay your visa and a felony to enter without a visa? Now when Hillary grants all of these "Undocumented" immigrants green cards and citizenship will they be cutting my wife a check for the 10's of thousands she paid in filing fees, legal fees etc etc to immigrate properly???
Lib, you make a good point...I don't want to pick my own fruit!! That's a genius argument!!!!! How about this...I'll pay $20 per pound for strawberries if I can get my old health insurance back??? Sound fair?