Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread September 28th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation ‘She Has a Name,’ Alicia Machado, and It Is Everywhere

‘She Has a Name,’ Alicia Machado, and It Is Everywhere

In the final minutes of Monday night’s debate, Hillary Clinton told the story of a 1996 Miss Universe winner and how Donald J. Trump had called her names because she had gained weight. “Donald, she has a name,” Mrs. Clinton said.

Now her campaign is making certain that her name, Alicia Machado, is becoming ubiquitous.

With the Clinton campaign’s help, Ms. Machado has gone on a publicity blitz since Mrs. Clinton told her story on the debate stage at Hofstra University. This explosion of interest is the combination of a political attack that resonates with two key constituencies for Mrs. Clinton — suburban women and Hispanics — and a made-for-television battle between the Republican nominee for president and a beauty queen.

In 48 hours, Ms. Machado has been written about in more than 150 print news articles, referred to on TV more than 6,023 times and mentioned on Twitter nearly 200,000 times. She appeared on NBC’s “Today” show, ABC’s “Good Morning America,” CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, Univision and Telemundo.

“It was a golden opportunity for the Clinton campaign,” said Katie Packer, a Republican strategist who does not support Mr. Trump. “It’s every woman’s worst nightmare, but it also speaks beyond just women, to Latinos."

Mrs. Clinton had these demographic groups in mind when she attacked Mr. Trump for allegedly calling Ms. Machado, who is Venezuelan, “Miss Piggy” and “Miss Housekeeping.”

Much like Mr. Trump’s refusal to apologize to Khizr and Ghazala Khan, the parents of a Muslim soldier who died in Iraq whom he insulted this past summer, Mr. Trump has been unrepentant.

On Tuesday, he told “Fox and Friends” that Ms. Machado had “gained a massive amount of weight, and it was a real problem.”

His response has allowed Democrats to fan their well-oiled outrage machine and turn a passing attack into a full-blown news media storm. And the story is resonating beyond partisan circles.

Ms. Machado has campaigned for Mrs. Clinton in Florida and will do additional events.

“For me, this election has been like a bad dream, watching this guy again do the stupid things and stupid comments so misogynous and so machista,” Ms. Machado said.

Ana Navarro, a Republican political commentator, noted that Ms. Machado, who is also an actress in telenovelas is a particularly powerful messenger to reach Hispanics, whom Mrs. Clinton desperately needs to win over in battleground states like Florida, Colorado and North Carolina.

On Tuesday, Ms. Navarro said that she had heard Mr. Trump’s comments to Ms. Machado discussed three times in one hour on Spanish news radio. “Hell knows no fury like a Latina who’s been called fat,” she said.

Ms. Machado is at ease with the spotlight; she is represented by a Los Angeles-based public-relations firm and has said she is writing a tell-all book about her experiences with Mr. Trump, to be titled “Donald Trump y Yo” (or “Donald Trump and Me”). On Tuesday, she promoted her line of perfume. “Feel like a queen."

In her televised interviews, Ms. Machado seemed well-aware that supporters of Mr. Trump would seek to undermine her. “I’m not pretending to be Mother Teresa,” she said in an interview on the “Today” show on Wednesday. “I know they will try distractions about my story.”

Clinton aides said Ms. Machado, who recently became a United States citizen and can vote, contacted the campaign during the Democratic primary, wanting to help. A spokesman for the campaign, Jennifer Palmieri, said Wednesday night, “Trump should stop bullying Alicia Machado once and for all and apologize for his offensive comments both 20 years ago and the morning after the debate.”

Many Republicans seemed to agree with Ms. Palmieri, expressing frustration and puzzlement that, with 40 days left before the election, their party’s nominee had allowed his fight with Ms. Machado to dominate the news cycle.

“It makes no sense,” Frank Luntz, a G.O.P. strategist said.

“Instead, Mr. Trump in a fight with a beauty queen,” Mr. Luntz said.

NY Times
9-28-16

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/29/us...race.html?_r=0

Donald Trump Responds To Alicia Machado By Bragging He Saved Her Job

Bill O’Reilly asked Trump to respond to Machado.

"She did not do well. She had a lot of difficulty, and, you know, they wanted to fire her. The company itself wanted to fire her. I saved her job,” Trump told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly on Wednesday evening.

Trump bragged that he “saved her job.” But he repeatedly claimed he barely knew Machado. Trump also bragged about his ownership of the pageant, which he said he sold for “a tremendous price” last year.

“I mean, look, I hardly know this person. This was a person 20 years ago,” he said. “She wasn’t a successful, you know, I sold the Miss Universe contest for a tremendous price about, you know, six months ago. Worked out great," said Trump.

Yet Trump publicly discussed his efforts to get Machado to lose weight in several television and radio interviews at the time. He sent a camera crew to ambush her during a workout at a New York gym.

“I will bet you if you put up and added up all the time I spoke to her, probably less than five minutes,” Trump told O’Reilly. “I had nothing to do with this person, but they wanted to fire her. I saved her job because I said that’s what I was going to do. Look what happened? Look what I get out of it? I get nothing.”

Trump claimed that he “couldn’t care less,” and again claimed Machado was “somebody I don’t know.”

“I never thought, and I never imagined then 20 years later, I’ll be in this position ... watching this guy again doing stupid things and stupid comments,” Machado said on Tuesday. “I’m not beauty queen, I’m not Miss Universe anymore. I’m a worker, I’m a mother ... I have a family, I have a career, I have a business and, you know, if my story can open eyes for this election, that is what I’m trying to do.”

Trump, meanwhile, has continued to ridicule her weight in several interviews this week.

Trump told O’Reilly Machado’s story won’t affect female voters’ perception of him.
Unread September 28th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

And... ?? Find something new, Lib. *Yawn*
Unread September 29th, 2016
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

The Lib is bombarding us with these negative ads again today. Not once though has
he been able to find something positive to post about the woman he loves to become
President. That tells it all.
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nude pics of Hillary

Libertine
Want to share these?
VIP User

Barelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond repute

Libertine is a Liberal, it's obvious.

Lib, at least post some anti-HRC facts, too.
We all know that both candidates are garbage so smear both of the equally.
And quit writing bullshit reviews where you nailed a chick in all 3 holes, gave her a facial, had her swallow, then gave her a .40 tip.
It's getting ridiculous.
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

IMCCJ you have nude pics of Hillary? That would be hilarious. Or Hillary anus haha.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Here on MPR we all are looking to fuck illegal aliens, bang Chinese women struggling to support their families back home, get BBBJCIM from the local chubby Latina that swam across the border to buy leche for her ninos, have a Viet FOB MILF jerk us off for a negotiated $60 tip but Trump is a piece of shit for allegedly calling a former Miss Universe contestant fat?? Please let's hold him accountable for that...right after Killery is held accountable for all of her "alleged" crimes.
She has a name.... Alicia Machado, she also has nude pics all over the web, she also has been accused of death threats to a judge that indited her BF after he shot his brother in law. BUT as usual...mainstream media only paints the picture of Trump being the bad guy NOT one criminal endorsing another.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-late-90s.html