Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 18th, 2016

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute
Default tax time

Had a chance to chat with a couple MMS & PPS, and they told me how slow it has been during April. More than one rub and tug told me they have averaged 2 or 3 customers a day for the last few weeks. That seems incredibly slow to me.
Looking at the stats, I understand 45% of the US population does not pay tax. (lazy mooches) . I'm wondering if most mongers are pretty affluent ( expensive hobby ) and do most mongers hold off until the last day to pay taxes? Have most mongers held back on visits during tax season? If a taxpayer has good income, I'm guessing most pay quarterly since it's easier than paying one big chunk o' change in April.
Unread April 18th, 2016
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

2-3 clients per day? In what part of Timbuktu are they located? Or it could be that there are so many AMPs in the area that none can get a larger share of the clientele, in which case one of them might want to try reducing the house fee.
Me, I always pay a big chunk in April. Instead of paying throughout the year I invest and the penalty for owing so much come April is very small, amounting to about a 3% loan on the money I "borrowed," so I come out ahead, I'm pretty sure.
Unread April 18th, 2016
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I ignore the quarterly filings and just do one gigantic payment in April. Painful, but I get to play with all their money for a year.
Unread April 18th, 2016
VIP User

SSP is on a distinguished road

Yea. Tax season is slower for spas. And yes, some will see less than 10 customers a day.
Unread April 19th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeperBahn View Post
Had a chance to chat with a couple MMS & PPS, and they told me how slow it has been during April. More than one rub and tug told me they have averaged 2 or 3 customers a day for the last few weeks. That seems incredibly slow to me.
Looking at the stats, I understand 45% of the US population does not pay tax. (lazy mooches) . I'm wondering if most mongers are pretty affluent ( expensive hobby ) and do most mongers hold off until the last day to pay taxes? Have most mongers held back on visits during tax season? If a taxpayer has good income, I'm guessing most pay quarterly since it's easier than paying one big chunk o' change in April.
I have been waiting until April and paying the state a chunk plus minor penalty for quite a few years. But not now. I paid that when I filed plus before the due date I paid a full estimated up front for this year instead of quarterly that are always a pain in the ass. So next April wont owe a chunk any more or have penalty. For federal I have enough coming out of what I get to cover...at least that's the theory. Had a refund due this year that I applied towards this years tax burden. Come next April I should be good to go. Never did like those so called penalties. This way always have plenty for hobby or whatever...if the parlors speak with no forked tongue they do always have slow times at tax time but good times at usual payday times, plus before first of month are usually more ready to be accommodating with rent coming due.
Unread April 20th, 2016
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

I give my regular outcall providers business checks and write them off as casual labor
Unread April 24th, 2016
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future

I paid my taxes last month along with renewing the tags on my license plate. It left a dent in my wallet or course, but I still had plenty leftover for my mongering duties. So I was fortunate in this regard. I can understand that a lot of AMPs and independent providers are feeling the pinch this time of year.
Unread April 24th, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

There was no impact to my usual amps. It could imply these mongers were not affected, so either they have $$, which is not very likely, or they are not paying much to uncle sam...
Unread April 24th, 2016
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
I give my regular outcall providers business checks and write them off as casual labor
Get a HSA and pay the door fee on the debit card for my medically necessary massage therapy..
Unread April 24th, 2016
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Get a HSA and pay the door fee on the debit card for my medically necessary massage therapy..
I heard it was slow due to taxes but who knows they will say anything to generate sympathy