Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 9th, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute
Default What's the point of reporting false reviews if nothing is done?

I reported 2 reviews for a massage girl that were posted after she no longer worked at a place. Rather than anything being done, I curiously check to see that yet another 2 reviews were added for her. That's 4 bogus reviews.

If MPR is so concerned about a crap site like ******* lifting reviews and having a database full of bogus info, what is the difference if MPR's reviews are allowed to fill up in the same way?
Unread August 11th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I agree. In the past, I have reported obvious advertisements that never got pulled. There were other clearly fake reviews that were never pulled. Or sometimes someone goes in for a 6 review of the same place and just gives a couple of sentences.
It would be good to know what is Admins policy on these issues. It would help to allow the veterans to help police the reviews.
Unread August 14th, 2014
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Me too, I have sent reports for bogus reviews but they never got pulled.
Maybe they don't have time to investigate and confront the liers(?)
Actually my comments were not posted under the review either.
Unread August 15th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I need to give credit where credit is due... I have been following this for a while... http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13270

This guy is gone as of today! He had posted 4 reviews, all bogus, and I called out to ADMIN in the COMMENTS of his latest fake review. He's gone.

His last review from a few days ago was from TLC Health Center. Which is closed!
Unread August 15th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
I need to give credit where credit is due... I have been following this for a while... http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13270

This guy is gone as of today! He had posted 4 reviews, all bogus, and I called out to ADMIN in the COMMENTS of his latest fake review. He's gone.

His last review from a few days ago was from TLC Health Center. Which is closed!
Some people just need to do their homework before lying...
Unread August 16th, 2014
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

How about "Conrado" posting 4 very similar reviews all for the Kearny Mesa area all on the same date (Aug. 13)? Something fishy there.