Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 24th, 2012
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve
Default Where's all the white girls at?

Anyplace still have streetwalkers? I don't think there's anywhere to find them here in the North County--you might hear about activity in Escondido, but I have never seen much of it. They just busted some Johns at a motel there last week, but hey, that's not really how we want to do it anyway, is it? Taking a street-whore to a motel, indeed! Is there still much activity around Market Street downtown, or on El Cajon Blvd., or Broadway in National City?
Unread February 24th, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Why would anyone in San Diego look for street ladies in North County? You can slide across the boarder in 30 mins or less and book two for what you pay for one in the red, white, and blue territory.

As for the white girls, while there is exceptional talent out there, that is not my usual experience. The culture trains them to be divas and they seem to be doing you a favor and just go through the motions. Asians and Latinas are brought up believing service to their man is important. You can get a plastic cooch from a sex shop and go through the motions, but little is better than a woman who treats you like an emperor, and does things the other women won't.
Unread February 25th, 2012
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve
Default Tijuana?

I'm not in San Diego. A trip to Tijuana would be at least 2 hrs including the walk from the border to the zona roja. Even from San Diego it's about 90 minutes. Then you are in a foreign country and you never are sure what you are going to get anyway, and if you're more sure of that because of reviews the reviewed girls are almost always going to be more expensive--perhaps not as high as in the US, but a savings hardly worth all the time and trouble.
I was just using a line from a movie but you do have a point about white girls.