Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 29th, 2013
Junior Puppy

Khushbooriya is infamous around these parts
Default So Funny Jokes

A vampire bat came flapping in from the night covered in fresh blood and parked himself on the roof of the cave to get some sleep. Pretty soon all the other...

Everybody I know who has a dog usually calls him "Rover" or "Spot". I call mine Sex. Now, Sex has been very embarrassing to me. When I went to the City Hall...

An ant and an elephant share a night of romance. The next morning the ant wakes up and the elephant is dead. "Shit!" says the ant. "One night of passion and...

A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... They must be Gods!

Two rabbits were being chased by a pack of wolves. The wolves chased the rabbits into a thicket. After a few minutes, one rabbit turned to the other

A bear is chasing a rabbit through a forest. They find a bottle and decide to rub it. A genie pops out. He says "I will grant each of you three wishes.
Unread August 29th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Is this what passes for humor in India?
Unread September 2nd, 2013
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

I travel to India often. There is no girl worth seeing there. They are rather chunky and ugly. These agencies send fake pictures. The price is New York City high and the girl usually comes in the room, raids the most expensive items from the mini-bar, licks it around the edges for 30 seconds. Her phone rings and her grandmother is sick and she has to leave. She is so fugly you offer to pay for the cab.

If solicited by a tout in India, say FAAAACH you, and save your money for Myanmar or Thailand. Whole package in Myanmar is four bucks, in Thailand $50.
Unread September 2nd, 2013
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Cant we block this guy? It is just an ad.