Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread December 8th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another Ol' Lily Rumor

There's talk online that Lily Yin bit the big one… Again!
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
There's talk online that Lily Yin bit the big one… Again!

Bit some big cock or kicked the bucket? Another storied performer.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
They say she took her final (meat) curtain call. But that rumor's gone around before.
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They say she took her final (meat) curtain call. But that rumor's gone around before.
She not that old is she? I've seen her before and she insisted on RCG bounce. Probably a go.od choice, actually
Dude at Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post
She not that old is she? I've seen her before and she insisted on RCG bounce. Probably a go.od choice, actually
Dude, Lily Yin was the mother of one of those Chinese transcontinental railroad builders. They once sawed her leg off at the ankle and lost count over the number of rings they saw!
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post
Not that old? Dude! Were you wearing your glasses? I saw her years ago (my one and ONLY time) and she was old as death then. And I'm no youngster myself.

RCG is a good position for her, since you won't have to look at her face.

I would hate to think she's passed on, but she's definitely in her twilight years. Needed to retire a long time ago. That's what happens to providers who don't plan ahead. They're still sucking dicks when they should be in rocking chairs.

"When she was seventy-five, it was a very good year..."
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Dude, Lily Yin was the mother of one of those Chinese transcontinental railroad builders. They once sawed her leg off at the ankle and lost count over the number of rings they saw!
Lol. Needs a couple of drum rimshots!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CdVTCDdEwI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CdVTCDdEwI
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
You can't bite with no teeth.
Unread December 9th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Not that old? Dude! Were you wearing your glasses? I saw her years ago (my one and ONLY time) and she was old as death then. And I'm no youngster myself.

RCG is a good position for her, since you won't have to look at her face.

I would hate to think she's passed on, but she's definitely in her twilight years. Needed to retire a long time ago. That's what happens to providers who don't plan ahead. They're still sucking dicks when they should be in rocking chairs.

"When she was seventy-five, it was a very good year..."
She probably puts the rumor out herself so she'll get a rush of curious customer....
Unread December 9th, 2016
VIP User

shenyang

I saw Lilly last May when she got back from china.She looked like she had cancer then.?Looked real sick,I couldn't stay.Told her I just came by too say Hi.Her phone is off now,I think something happen to her.