Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 5th, 2013
VIP User

1trickle
Question Any activity @ the Korean Spa's?

My wife and I were talking about getting a massage and hanging at the spa using the hot and cold rooms afterwards. I was hoping I could find some extra activity at one of these spa's? We never get massages in the same room so I'm not worried about being blocked by my partners presence. So, any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks
dennisxx2

Hey Pup,

Too risky if you ask me. Do the mongering without the wife.
VIP User

dirtcherry is on a distinguished road
Default Interested as well...

In a long term, committed but open relationship here. My girl knows I dabble in the hobby and I always tell her when I've visited a friend, so I too would be very interested in knowing about this. It would be great to go to an actual spa, do the couples thing and have a little fun on the side too!
Unread February 7th, 2013
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

In the spa itself it is frowned upon, but it can happen in the heat of the moment. What can happen if you are known to the people that run the place is that you and your girl will leave with a couple of girls and slink over to a nearby apartment by foot where you enjoy a legit massage side by side, then the two girls get both of you off.

The tab is usually $350 and there is no clock watching, but 90 minutes is about right. One girl will leave and the other will help both dress and provide snacks while resting a bit.

For me it is a little less than intimate when there are hands everywhere, and the hired hands compete with each other to see who makes the man or the woman cum faster.

It is not something you can ask for, if you do you will be kicked out. If they know you, trust you, and are feel you respect them and their culture you might be invited to have a little adult fun.
Unread February 10th, 2013
VIP User

1trickle

I'm not looking to have my wife next or with me nor does she even know that I monger. She likes her own room as well as I. So, with that being said I'm looking just for myself. :-)
Unread February 10th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

You can sometimes find a girl who will do it at K-spa. But is your wife cool with ir? If not the girl is not going to be cool either. She works there and does not want any drama IMHO. too risky.
Unread February 15th, 2013
VIP User

1trickle

@ichi she may or may not. If you were going to point me to a spa which one of the K spas would you suggest?
Unread February 16th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1trickle View Post
@ichi she may or may not. If you were going to point me to a spa which one of the K spas would you suggest?
A korean foot massage place on Olympic near Western a little south of Western. It is directly across the street from Kim/Hankey auto dealership. I got some action in there before, it is a nice place. Be careful though, I have had men massage me in there [no i did not get a handjob from a dude]. It is between Vermont and Western if driving towards the city Santa Monica it is on the left hand side. They do good massage there to. I think hj is by arrangement with the provodir [she has to like you].
Unread February 16th, 2013
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

YMVV I went there and couldn't get anything beyond legit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
A korean foot massage place on Olympic near Western a little south of Western. It is directly across the street from Kim/Hankey auto dealership. I got some action in there before, it is a nice place. Be careful though, I have had men massage me in there [no i did not get a handjob from a dude]. It is between Vermont and Western if driving towards the city Santa Monica it is on the left hand side. They do good massage there to. I think hj is by arrangement with the provodir [she has to like you].
Unread February 18th, 2013
VIP User

It took a few times legit with me to. After a while she gets to know you. best if you go to the private room [you have a choice] the private rooms or the room that is 4 beds with curtains. I know some of those Korean guys were getting handjob action in the private rooms. I could definately sense the vibe. I got about 4 legits [which were very good] before I got any action in there. I want to go back there. I miss that place.
Maybe later.