Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 9th, 2015
dennisxx2

Default The nicest massage parlor.

What is the nicest massage parlor you have ever visited? And don't mean the spa at the Bellagio or at some resort.
Unread March 9th, 2015

MPDuke is on a distinguished road

I found Escondido Health Spa in Escondido to be really nice. At least on the inside. It was so nice and the massage was so relaxing, I feel asleep.
Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Ortega in SJC is nice inside.
Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Urban in Whittier. It's lovely there!
Unread March 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Urban in Whittier. It's lovely there!
Yeah, you can even prepare a sandwich in their Kitchenette by the entrance while waiting in line for your turn to screw Betty.
Unread March 10th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

EZ Foot Massage. I love the wet spot and skid marks on the towels.
Unread March 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Sally's Spa in NYC, the Rio in Macau
Unread March 11th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
EZ Foot Massage. I love the wet spot and skid marks on the towels.
I make the girls at EZ change the towels before I lay down on them. They're so filthy there, they always just straighten out the wrinkles between clients.

You don't only have to worry about STDs there, you need to worry about bed bugs and pubic lice.

I only trust the LA County Korean AMPs when it comes to hygiene (they always walk in with a fresh set of white towels and change them for the next client in front of you while you put on your clothes). Everywhere else I walk in with my portable pack of Cotonelle wipes to clean up after...I don't trust their 99 cent store detergent to clean all your monger cum from the communal hand towels. Have yet to see a bottle of Clorox anywhere within 500 yards of EZ.
Unread March 11th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechez View Post
Sally's Spa in NYC, the Rio in Macau
yes, Yes, YES! I have great memories of take-out from Rio. But my favorite there is Familia Nobre. Just as nice, much less expensive.

BTW: I put a punting map for Macau together a while ago. Here it is, for anyone who goes (and if you go to HK without visiting Macau, there's something wrong with you).

Gherk
Unread March 11th, 2015
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Went to a legit fancy shmancy Thai place in West LA over the weekend. I never go to legit places because I prefer down and dirty. I just wanted a nice massage wasn't expecting any extras. Nice looking girl gave good legit massage and started reaching under towards the end. I was surprised but totally went with it and she rubbed balls and little Jimmy for about five minutes. Suddenly she announced "time up" and left as I pleaded for extras. She said "maybe next time" and implied I should pay for another session. I've seen that upsell before a let her leave. I jacked off and blew a quick load right on their nice towels on the table. I wanted them to see it. Hope they changed it before one of you walked in. I was making a point though. Don't start me if you ain't gonna finish me.