Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 18th, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future
Default Guys Figure Out Where You Are

I'm looking to review MPs in only the High Desert in California. This falls under the location Header of Inland Empire. When reviewing there are more reviews in the Inland Empire sections from San Marcos, Oceanside, Escondido, Solana Beach, Carlsbad and Encinitas. All these cities fall under the existing Location of San Diego.

Administrator - Please see if you can correct these.

Reviewers - Get these correct
Unread April 18th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketrick View Post
I'm looking to review MPs in only the High Desert in California. This falls under the location Header of Inland Empire. When reviewing there are more reviews in the Inland Empire sections from San Marcos, Oceanside, Escondido, Solana Beach, Carlsbad and Encinitas. All these cities fall under the existing Location of San Diego.

The on-going struggle to maintain continuity and consistency, for the sake of those that use the SEARCH FEATURE. I feel you brother.
Unread April 24th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I agree. Fallbrook is in Northern San Diego County so should still be under San Diego region, but starting at Temecula(in Riverside County)and anything north from there the reviews should be in the Inland Empire, including towns like Hemet, Murietta, Sun City, Wildomar, Lake Elsinore, Menifee. Anything north of that on or off of the I-15 or I-215 corridors are in the Inland Empire. (BTW, what a Great Name for a huge huge Region!!)
Unread April 24th, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

You think that is huge. When I first signed onto this board There was only San Diego, LA (inc Simi Valley). LA also covered Inland Empire

I made a suggestion to admin to break it up. They did listen.
Unread April 24th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You think that is huge. When I first signed onto this board There was only San Diego, LA (inc Simi Valley). LA also covered Inland Empire

I made a suggestion to admin to break it up. They did listen.
Inland Empire going into Palm Springs and way north has been designated for ages on here. There just has been some sloppy reviews submitted over many years that were for LA region or the like. Should be pretty easy to clean up for Admin by putting the wrong regions for the Inland Empire cities reviews, then go in and change the region over to Inland Empire and resave them to proper region. Same could be done for other regions. For example there is a lot of crossover for Simi Valley reviews between Ventura, LA and San Fernando Valley regions. Isn't Simi Valley in Ventura County?

This has been in the works for a long time and will take time to accomplish. How long ago did you submit the suggestion? Not sure how many people they have working to organize it better but of course it will save most of us a lot of search time if each cities reviews were in the proper region automatically. Maybe that should be another suggestion going forward that any future reviews would automatically link the city to the proper region!