Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 4th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold
Default Admin

Admin, when is the new website coming on board? In the past there was talk about new review rules, policing of bad reviews, etc. When will this be implemented?
Lately we are seeing more of the advertisements or spam posted in the forums. Even though people complain, the spam is not removed.
I also been seeing a lot of vague reviews that could have been about anyone anywhere. They tell us nothing of value. I also recently saw the 15th review of the same provider by the same monger for PV Acucare.
Unread February 14th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
Admin, when is the new website coming on board? In the past there was talk about new review rules, policing of bad reviews, etc. When will this be implemented?
Lately we are seeing more of the advertisements or spam posted in the forums. Even though people complain, the spam is not removed.
I also been seeing a lot of vague reviews that could have been about anyone anywhere. They tell us nothing of value. I also recently saw the 15th review of the same provider by the same monger for PV Acucare.
I'm convinced by the lack of response to your questions that there is NO new site coming, They don't give a shit about the site or it's content and they would be quite happy to let the site turn into another *******. I have seen Wolfman rewarded dozens of times including today for posting reviews under the wrong provider's name and NEVER once has MPR Admins done anything to remedy this. For 1 week they did extra 10 days for best review and only once took away 10 days (but I'll bet they never actually took the days away) for a bad review. I guess it was too hard for an admin to actually read the reviews to see who should win or lose! If they stopped rewarding people for shitty reviews and or wrong name reviews people will stop doing it. I for one am DONE. I have posted nearly 100 perfect reviews in 2 years 7 months time and WILL NOT go out of my way any longer to post them under the proper name (fill out the lengthy form) if I can put it under another providers name and still receive my 10 days free. I encourage EVERYONE to adapt this same mentality until they finally do something about it.

MPDuke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
They don't give a shit about the site or it's content and they would be quite happy to let the site turn into another *******.
Oh No!! Not another *******. Say its not true? Can you imagine the day MPReviews is take down by *******?
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPDuke View Post
Oh No!! Not another *******. Say its not true? Can you imagine the day MPReviews is take down by *******?
Well if they keep rewarding bad behavior (same monger reviewing the same provider 15 times, a few lazy mongers fucking up the search by posting the wrong names because they are too lazy to fill out a form, 3 lines of text describing a session etc etc etc) it will become ******* fast.
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

MPkid, I understand that they cannot check the accuracy of reviews since they cover the whole country, don't they? That would require too large a staff and how would they check the accuracy of reviews without bothering the massage parlours themselves? So we have to do our own policing of bogus reviews if we see them. Check out my new thread I posted before I read this. On the other hand, repetitive or very brief reviews could be rejected without the use of too much manpower--that should be addressed. But those who post fake reviews or get the name wrong--no way for them to stop that, I think, and we must take the corrective action ourselves. It's odd though, they seem to monitor comments on reviews more intently than the reviews themselves.
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

I'll believe there's a new site when I see it
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Boinkwell View Post
MPkid, I understand that they cannot check the accuracy of reviews since they cover the whole country, don't they? That would require too large a staff and how would they check the accuracy of reviews without bothering the massage parlours themselves? So we have to do our own policing of bogus reviews if we see them. Check out my new thread I posted before I read this. On the other hand, repetitive or very brief reviews could be rejected without the use of too much manpower--that should be addressed. But those who post fake reviews or get the name wrong--no way for them to stop that, I think, and we must take the corrective action ourselves. It's odd though, they seem to monitor comments on reviews more intently than the reviews themselves.
I agree that they can't check accuracy what I'm talking about they could EASILY control. When the same monger has been reported for posting reviews under (for example) Coco but in the review or even in the TITLE says "I saw Jenny" Well, if I want to find a review for Jenny at XYZ Massage it will never come up under Coco's profile. I'm assuming they check/read the review before posting it they could just message the guy and say fix it or it won't get added and you won't get 10 free days. How is it that the people reading and approving the reviews don't catch a review under Susie that says I DIDN'T SEE SUSIE I SAW AMY???? Also if some lazy A-Hole reviews the same provider 15 times he should at most only get 10 days free for the first 2 then NOTHING. Finally, if they write a 2 or 3 sentence lame review that tells us nothing then they shouldn't get 10 free days.

How do WE police these reviews? The suspicious review thread is ignored by Admin. 90% of comments posted about bogus or inaccurate reviews don't get approved...yet the SHIT review made it through screening and got 10 free days for some lying lazy POS.

My suggestion is simple. STOP GIVING 10 FREE DAYS. Let's make it $19.95 a month and if you can't afford that then go to *******
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm done! Peace out! Anything of value i will leave in the general forum. Even if it is outing a hj girl. Screw any guy that doesn't like it.
Unread February 15th, 2015
Junior Puppy

homer8888

Then start your own review site.
Unread February 15th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer8888 View Post
Then start your own review site.
Says the guy with 12 reviews since 2009 and 4 forum posts.

I just want this site to be better as does many of the other people that use it. I love this site so much I would gladly pay for it so we don't have idiots ruining it so they can get 10 free days.