View Single Post
Unread March 9th, 2012
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

When I was 19 or 20, I was in a car with my brother and we were passing through Hollywood. He decided to spring for a couple of street walkers. I jump in the back seat with one girl, my brother in the front with another.
We weren't very selective. I ended up with a black girl with an ass the size of two watermelons. She started blowing me (my first CBJ), but before I could get wood, she rips a fart that smelled up the entire car. Her friend in the front seat thought it was very funny. I never recovered and never got more than a semi.
After they left, it was clear that they had gone through both of our wallets (rookie mistake to leave my wallet in my pants).
That cured me. Never again. Street walkers are too dangerous. Pimps, crack & herion, thieves, cops, etc.
Thank God for massage parlors and apartment girls. Cities should encourage this type of business. Keep it off the streets. Amen.