Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Provider 411 (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Seeking Busty, Petite K-MILF (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=14339)

OkiOpai December 17th, 2015 12:51 AM

Seeking Busty, Petite K-MILF

I'm interested in all that fit this general description, but one in particular.

I'm sure her name changes with her hairstyle, but names she has used in the past are Julie, Mimi, Minnie, Michelle, and Kim. Korean, appears to be in early-mid 40's but likely older. Very short, petite and busty, natural D cup with puffy nipples. Hair is typically short to medium length, sometimes bleached blonde, sometimes with red streaks. No tats or ink. Likes to dress in tight outfits, sometimes sweaters and sweatpants. Speaks Korean but excellent English skills, albeit with a girlish/baby-talk voice. Tends to be a bit heavy on makeup. Excellent CMT skills but a bit of a quirky/YMMV personality.

Former locations include LA, San Diego, High Desert (Hesperia/Victorville) and possibly SF Bay Area as well. Likely working in LA as she has friends/family in the Koreatown area. Will reciprocate with information on FS KMILF establishments. Thanks in advance...

Workswithwood December 17th, 2015 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OkiOpai (Post 82940)
I'm interested in all that fit this general description, but one in particular.

I'm sure her name changes with her hairstyle, but names she has used in the past are Julie, Mimi, Minnie, Michelle, and Kim. Korean, appears to be in early-mid 40's but likely older. Very short, petite and busty, natural D cup with puffy nipples. Hair is typically short to medium length, sometimes bleached blonde, sometimes with red streaks. No tats or ink. Likes to dress in tight outfits, sometimes sweaters and sweatpants. Speaks Korean but excellent English skills, albeit with a girlish/baby-talk voice. Tends to be a bit heavy on makeup. Excellent CMT skills but a bit of a quirky/YMMV personality.

Former locations include LA, San Diego, High Desert (Hesperia/Victorville) and possibly SF Bay Area as well. Likely working in LA as she has friends/family in the Koreatown area. Will reciprocate with information on FS KMILF establishments. Thanks in advance...

Sounds like the evasive unicorn the kid is always looking for

chanceforester December 17th, 2015 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Workswithwood (Post 82942)
Sounds like the evasive unicorn the kid is always looking for

Jeez I started getting a hard on with Op's description. The puffy nipples almost sent me over the edge.....

Hugh G. Rexion December 17th, 2015 03:13 PM

Isnt there a website you can get a custom made blow up fuck doll? :D

The best part is that the doll doesnt talk.

NicetoKnow December 18th, 2015 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion (Post 82946)

(Just for the hell of it)
http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1xIVfI...-height-of.jpg

OkiOpai December 18th, 2015 11:12 AM

Quote:

Well, THANK you for all that useful input! (/sarcasm) :O|

Really now, she does exist, but last time I spoke with her a year ago, she indicated she might be closing up shop and moving to LA. As I said, I don't expect this to be a one-way deal. I'm happy to reciprocate with info on busty Asian MILFs for those who are interested...

chanceforester December 18th, 2015 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicetoKnow (Post 82954)

I had to stare a while...it (she) looks real.

That bitch could save me some money!

chanceforester December 18th, 2015 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OkiOpai (Post 82955)
Well, THANK you for all that useful input! (/sarcasm) :O|

Really now, she does exist, but last time I spoke with her a year ago, she indicated she might be closing up shop and moving to LA. As I said, I don't expect this to be a one-way deal. I'm happy to reciprocate with info on busty Asian MILFs for those who are interested...

I know for a fact that you have the 411, I just wish I had the 411 you need!

OkiOpai December 19th, 2015 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanceforester (Post 82957)
I know for a fact that you have the 411, I just wish I had the 411 you need!

Please check your PM.

marsean December 19th, 2015 04:45 PM

Quote:

Ya just gotta tell em "Don't talk with your mouth full! But keep on a suckin, oh yeah!"