Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread August 31st, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Need an Ebony Fix

I'll be flying solo this weekend, (The girls are in New York) and have an interest in meeting a really cool, down-to-earth, crazy sexy black woman of any age over 30. Kinda wish Michelle from Long Beach was back in the game, but she was only a BJ Queen. But if you know who I speak of, ...THAT kinda cool!

Anyway...If you want to make a suggestion I'm fit to take my own responsibility to chase it down. Festivities begin at 6pm Friday thru Monday Midnight.

(Memories of my SB from SA still weighs heavy in my memories.)
Unread September 1st, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Wow, 39 views and thought I would get at least 1 suggestion by now. Not even a PM.
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Back when I was single, the best bet for my ebony fix was craigslist. I would just post on there what I was looking for, and I would get replies back from girls that were already posting there, or girls that only replied to messages like mine instead of creating their own post in order to remain private (semi-newbies). I got so many young college ebony girls using that racket... I especially remember a petite spinner perfect shape C cup girl from FIDM in downtown LA...I used to pass by her apartment after work and get a quickie BBBJ/CFS session (she even offered BBFS, but I didn't want to risk it since black people have high HIV rates) for $100 and then she would want me to hang out and even introduced me to all her friends. I think it was normal in her crowd for girls to have "sugar daddies".

My suggestion is to reply to posts on craigslist/backpage and/or post your own. I never had a "rob" situation from an ebony girl that does incall/outcall on there..only the latina and white girls were likely to be robs there in my experience. None of the ebony girls I ever met there even showed up with a driver/bodyguard.

If you're not up to doing all the work...you can goto most any Black stripclub and get FS in the lapdance area... King Henry VIII was popping back last time I went there for my ebony fix. Starz was also possible to get FS, but the girls there were more cautious than at other places. You have to be willing to get FS without any real privacy at these places...the girls do the best they can, but ultimately these places don't have private VIP rooms.

Last place I would recommend would be streetwalkers for newbies, but you can find some hot ebony talent in the tracks...I haven't frequented SWs in over a decade, but back then the Figueroa, LBB, and Harbor tracks were where you would frequently find a diamond in the rough. I bet right now with the heat wave we're having, if you drive down Fig at midnight, half the girls will be walking around with their miniskirts hiked up and nothing else on...or just a thong on.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

yeah King Henry just for kicks go there.
Unread September 14th, 2017
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
yeah King Henry just for kicks go there.
Checkout the current Google Street (March 2017). Tell me what you see?
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I see a crack dealer sitting by the pay phone lol. At least he dresses nice
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
I see a crack dealer sitting by the pay phone lol. At least he dresses nice
Look again. He's got a LE Shield on a chain around his neck.

Don't know if it's related: http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-n...rne-strip-club
Senior Dog

hehe i would guess they have their private security there. You know mr smith and mr wesson in the house.
Unread September 15th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

For you squares, you can also find some ebony at the Nuru places in OC. It's not FS though.
Unread October 9th, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Try Skipper in Costa Mesa.
She's hot, sexy and down to earth with a great attitude and a smoking hot body.
She's good looking with a jamming body.
From the hood in Inglewood...but she's polished.
Graduated St. Mary's; not Inglewood High.
You can find her on CL.