Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread May 29th, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Beach Blvd (Stanton) - An Observation

I was running up and down Beach Blvd a lot yesterday (Working), and was observing that there SEEMS to be more MPs along the stretch from the 22 to Lincoln, than anywhere else I can remember, (maybe Eagle Rock Blvd compares.)

Then I did a quick search to discover that there have been only 9 reviews of anything in Stanton, in 30 days.

For me, except for Linda @ Tulip and 1 other I keep to myself, I don't play along that stretch much anymore, for a variety of reasons. I would be curious what are your reasons, for not frequenting these places (or posting reviews if you do,) assuming you are an OC Monger with regular access like I have.

Last edited by NicetoKnow; May 29th, 2015 at 09:59 AM.
Unread May 29th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Stanton is the most corrupt city in OC, without its own police department. It's trying to compete with Vernon and Bell in LA for that title. They contract law enforcement duties to the sheriff's dept.

I love the sheriff's dept, both in LA and OC, because they never make fighting prostitution a priority, especially at MPs. They don't give a shit what the mayor or city council members tell them about wasting resources on AMP stings. This is because the Sheriff is elected directly by the people (and people in low income communities like Stanton don't bother to vote), unlike Police Chiefs which are appointed by the Mayor and approved by the city council in most cities.

You see this even in civilly active communities like West Hollywood, which is a lot higher income per capita than Stanton, but the Sheriff there just leaves the AMPs alone, don't ask don't tell type of arrangement. Momo Therapy is living proof of that over the last 12+ years. The mamasan there, God Bless her, always remembers me by name, and greets me with a big smile, eventhough I only go there twice per year. I guess she remembers me from days gone by when I used to go more often for amazing sessions with Angie, back when she was an unjaded, new to the biz, Spring Chicken.
Unread May 29th, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
Stanton is the most corrupt city in OC, without its own police department. It's trying to compete with Vernon and Bell in LA for that title. They contract law enforcement duties to the sheriff's dept.

I love the sheriff's dept, both in LA and OC, because they never make fighting prostitution a priority, especially at MPs. They don't give a shit what the mayor or city council members tell them about wasting resources on AMP stings. This is because the Sheriff is elected directly by the people (and people in low income communities like Stanton don't bother to vote), unlike Police Chiefs which are appointed by the Mayor and approved by the city council in most cities.

You see this even in civilly active communities like West Hollywood, which is a lot higher income per capita than Stanton, but the Sheriff there just leaves the AMPs alone, don't ask don't tell type of arrangement. Momo Therapy is living proof of that over the last 12+ years. The mamasan there, God Bless her, always remembers me by name, and greets me with a big smile, eventhough I only go there twice per year. I guess she remembers me from days gone by when I used to go more often for amazing sessions with Angie, back when she was an unjaded, new to the biz, Spring Chicken.
That was a nice overview of the status of Stanton and it's politics. But it didn't answer the general question of why there are so few reviews. (I clarified my question above in an Edit)
Unread June 2nd, 2015
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future

there are a couple of places I stop on beach, but it seen the girls are money hungry. the one next to starbucks the price went up and the girls want 100 for hj. when I got the bonus I can afford to go there
Unread June 2nd, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

I wish I could help man, but I live up in West LA/SM area and work up at the west end of the SFV..so I tend to hit up places in the SFV along my commute home and on the westside. Frankly I am not even sure where the hell Stanton is and will have to look it up on the map. However that being said next time I am down that way I will stop and check a place out and review it...that is not promising much though. Wish I could be more helpful.
Unread June 2nd, 2015
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Generally unsatisfactory sessions at most of these places, either from inexperienced FOBs (Eden Spa and Dream Day Spa behind Mad Greek) or money hungry Viets. Much better experience for your money at Tulip and Lotus on Katella.
Unread June 2nd, 2015
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

Theres probably 20+ parlors in beach blvd and most are lame massage with hj negotiation.
I been to probably 10 of them and only a few I remember by name.
Unread June 2nd, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
...I love the sheriff's dept, both in LA and OC, because they never make fighting prostitution a priority, especially at MPs. They don't give a shit what the mayor or city council members tell them about wasting resources on AMP stings. This is because the Sheriff is elected directly by the people (and people in low income communities like Stanton don't bother to vote), unlike Police Chiefs which are appointed by the Mayor and approved by the city council in most cities....
The Sheriff's Departments do get involved in prostitution task forces and other such federal grant-seeking scams. They do get direction from county supervisors who are pandering to get votes. The Temple City Sheriff's station has been a hotbed of this sort of activity. The first time a former ATF of mine was busted in Pasadena, it was by the L.A. Sheriff. West Hollywood is an exception because the local citizenry tend to be very tolerant of unorthodox sexuality (I wonder why?).
Unread June 3rd, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I speculate in the area once every 3 or 4 months. The truth is that by the time I get home I've already forgotten the girls name and even which place I went to because most are pretty forgetful experiences.
Unread June 3rd, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Generally unsatisfactory sessions at most of these places, either from inexperienced FOBs (Eden Spa and Dream Day Spa behind Mad Greek) or money hungry Viets. Much better experience for your money at Tulip and Lotus on Katella.
I think this sums up my experience too, (Especially regarding Linda@Tulip) I don't have any desire to call a boycott or anything.

I checked some other review sights, and some do get reviews, but the ratio isn't impressive either.

As a general conversation starter, I just thought it interesting. That stretch of MP's cannot be doing well.

Last edited by NicetoKnow; June 3rd, 2015 at 09:57 AM.