Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread June 6th, 2013
VIP User

Harmony massage is a jewel in the roughHarmony massage is a jewel in the roughHarmony massage is a jewel in the roughHarmony massage is a jewel in the rough
Default Cheap places in the OC that have at least one hot girl.

So who use to give me info about the cheap foot places? I have something good there for anyone that gave me info before. The places in westminster is what im talking about. If you never talked to me before dont bother. I have 2 girls at different places, One is really hot, and she likes money. Msg me and I will give up the info.
Unread July 18th, 2013
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute

really dude!! HOT chick @ a foot massage place is that a joke or are you blind?
Unread July 18th, 2013
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

He must be talking about Sandy in the place below Bamboo!
Unread August 7th, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I went there yesterday and only a man and and old auntie. I didnt want to call and ask for sandy. The place is called SH massage, not sure if its the same as the one on Bolsa, but I didnt get a massage. Was tempted to walk upstairs and see whats up at Bamboo, but I got a quick bite to eat and went to visit one of my apt gals...