Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 18th, 2018
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Forum Login Issue

Hi Guy's,

We installed cloud flare to stop threats and speed up the site and make it secure with SSL protocol. Unfortunately I think it has caused in issue logging into the forums, from caching the files or SSL, we are looking into it. I turned off few features for now to see which one is causing the login bug. It should be OK for now, I'll turn it back in later and see if it's fixed.

This should be the reason you are not getting kicked out of the forums intentionally, I promise.
Unread February 18th, 2018
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

It is a problem off and on.

It is still a problem.
Unread February 19th, 2018
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPReviews View Post
Hi Guy's,

We installed cloud flare to stop threats and speed up the site and make it secure with SSL protocol. Unfortunately I think it has caused in issue logging into the forums, from caching the files or SSL, we are looking into it. I turned off few features for now to see which one is causing the login bug. It should be OK for now, I'll turn it back in later and see if it's fixed.

This should be the reason you are not getting kicked out of the forums intentionally, I promise.
Looks like the nonsecure login page is active. When I log in that way, I can't access the Discussion Forum. If i verify that i'm logging in using the secure link, I can access the Discussion Forum.
Unread March 7th, 2018
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Still difficult to log in to the discussion forum even when logged in. Admin, Please try to trouble shoot. Thanks
Unread March 7th, 2018
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Can’t log in the forums on mobile.
Unread March 7th, 2018
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Yep, it's still an issue. Often by the time I write a reply, i'm logged out and need to relogin.