Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 19th, 2017
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute
Default More rogue activity by the hacker/pimp mode Limpertine

Agreed and thanks to Libertine for doing a great job moderating the forums since AsianSam retired. Everyone show your appreciation for Lib; he makes our job lighter so we can focus on membership support and upcoming site improvements.

Cheers,
MPR
Unread December 10th, 2017
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts
Default More rogue activity by the hacker/pimp mode Limpertine

He has been a busy little deleter lately.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.png (121.0 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by Libertine; December 10th, 2017 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Your numerous comments in numerous threads are derogatory toward other members. Please stop making any disparaging remarks
Junior Puppy

doobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant future

That's barely readable even on mobile. I think you cropped it too small.

On a side note, I miss the days of this board when there was excitement in the air over who the new hole in town was and whose ass was worth entering in a new parlor. Yes, I am an old member who returned, but it makes me sad how we mongers are spending more time and energy on drama rather than parlor venturing.
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobied View Post

On a side note, I miss the days of this board when there was excitement in the air over who the new hole in town was and whose ass was worth entering in a new parlor. Yes, I am an old member who returned, but it makes me sad how we mongers are spending more time and energy on drama rather than parlor venturing.
I get it. I've been here a long time. Problems started when Libertine became a mod. It's that simple. Censoring, threatening guys via PM, pimping, and now hacking. This shit didn't happen before. Lib has to go.
Banned

BTW doobied, I just noticed you have a hell of a lot of green mints for someone with 5 posts. Liberpimp much?
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Liper has been known to have certain bias in he past and as a moderator should ignore those biases I hope so
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobied View Post

doobied, most members will concur with your sentiment about the unnecessary and the unwanted drama. This can no longer continue without some explanation.

Dupree continues to make numerous comments in many threads that are derogatory toward other members. He has been asked numerous times to please stop making any disparaging remarks about members. His comments are in violation of the clearly stated policy and rules of this site. As you can see he repeatedly posted these exact same comments in several different threads. Dupree recently has also made offiensive remarks toward another member in his reviews. A member has recently reported receiving unsolicited and very unfriendly messages from him in their inbox. He felt threatened and has reported this activity to MPR. If Dupree had real concerns he would take them up with Admin. He doesn't have any, so instead he brings his flame wars to the forums. Like you, no other member wants this infighting on the site except him. If a member makes a honest comment like yours, that was never directed specifically at him, and it doesn't agree with his agenda, you likely will receive a denigrating response from him. True to form Dupree has attacked your motives with name calling for no apparent reason.

Members enjoy using this site for many different reasons. And flame wars is not one of them.

I apologize to you and other members for having to put up with his ongoing soap opera.
Banned

A guy who is pimping girls has a clear conflict of interest as a moderator.
A guy who partakes in gaming the rep system of the site has no business as a moderator.
A guy who will undermine the privacy of our data has no business as a moderator. (Jesus! Would anyone really use their credit card on this site knowing Libertine is a mod?)
I can go on, but why?

Limperpimp must go.

PS. Shame on all you assholes who defend this shit. And shame on all you assholes who know he has been doing some of these things but you remained quiet. You all know who you are. Maybe you care too much about your precious green mints.
Banned

Default This guy...

Forwarded to me...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (16.0 KB, 66 views)
Banned

More of the same shit from this douche.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.png (76.8 KB, 60 views)