Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 10th, 2017
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Limperpimp's buddy asking him for some IPs.

Yo Limp! Do you want to answer the charges I've leveled against you yet?
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (8.0 KB, 36 views)
Unread December 10th, 2017
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts
Default One of Lib's replies

Who knows how many of these there were.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (4.9 KB, 41 views)
Unread December 11th, 2017
Junior Puppy

grampajones has a spectacular aura aboutgrampajones has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
A guy who is pimping girls has a clear conflict of interest as a moderator.
A guy who partakes in gaming the rep system of the site has no business as a moderator.
A guy who will undermine the privacy of our data has no business as a moderator. (Jesus! Would anyone really use their credit card on this site knowing Libertine is a mod?)
I can go on, but why?

Limperpimp must go.

PS. Shame on all you assholes who defend this shit. And shame on all you assholes who know he has been doing some of these things but you remained quiet. You all know who you are. Maybe you care too much about your precious green mints.
dupree thank you for the posts. it explains why libertine will not respond. i have never seen anything like this on any website in my life.

it is not just gaming the rep system but bannin members for speaking out.

everyone is so quiet. is there any one else out there who care about this?
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by grampajones View Post
dupree thank you for the posts. it explains why libertine will not respond. i have never seen anything like this on any website in my life.

it is not just gaming the rep system but bannin members for speaking out.

everyone is so quiet. is there any one else out there who care about this?
GP jones. You have to call it like it is. Since moderator appointed by MPR you have
to agree with and praise moderator or you get lashed out at. It definitely reduces
the value this site has to offer. I only wonder when MPR will act on this. Hopefully
before its too late to matter.
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

Libertien is not a Mod any longer. We haven't liked what we have been hearing in the forums lately from other long time members and will go back to not having any mods at all for now.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Okay the site was on death watch with that guy running things
Unread December 12th, 2017
Junior Puppy

grampajones has a spectacular aura aboutgrampajones has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPReviews View Post
Libertien is not a Mod any longer. We haven't liked what we have been hearing in the forums lately from other long time members and will go back to not having any mods at all for now.
Awesome news, thank you Mr. MPR.
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPReviews View Post
I just added to your Rep!
VIP User

onemanteam has a spectacular aura aboutonemanteam has a spectacular aura about

MPreviews - I’m sure Libertine will be hacking into this website now to get everyone’s personal info.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

A hacker claims to have knowledge of some content of my emails and his handle did not start with L. Why would he tell me he had the content then want to play hardball? That behavior don't get it. If he was LEO you would never hear it. He got off on wearing a bomb vest and showing up yelling he just pulled the pin.