Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 29th, 2019
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve got pics from two of the legends. Nice pussy ones. But the best was when I tried to video one with my phone. And she found out. But screwed up and had it facing the wrong way so only have audio. She thought that was ok and let me keep it.
Unread March 30th, 2019
VIP User

jacklucky is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by diver88 View Post
I’ve got pics from two of the legends. Nice pussy ones. But the best was when I tried to video one with my phone. And she found out. But screwed up and had it facing the wrong way so only have audio. She thought that was ok and let me keep it.
This guy has done a whole tutorial series of nine videos using hidden cams in massage places. I am pretty sure some of these are not in the US but some of them definitely are. He uses multiple cameras and extensive editing. I like his work. He apparently stopped doing these about six months ago. So watch while you can.

https://xhamster.com/videos/massage-...sseuse-7875908
Unread April 2nd, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Nuts! Get counseling
Unread April 2nd, 2019
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Google Marissa Carlo or Marissa Marquez.
Unread April 10th, 2019
VIP User

jacklucky is infamous around these parts

I will go now to my therapist whose name is Gina. See below.

https://xhamster.com/videos/massage-...assage-5245206