Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread July 15th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebesensei620 View Post
The racist assholes who post here will give you an insight as to why many providers here in sgv refuse us. Their clientele is dependent on the dollar of the jealous angry white boy, many of whom get disgusted or jealous having to sex behind some big black buck they feel mentally superior to and providers want to provide wboys (and others) with a safe atmosphere to better drain their money. As for me I', 6'6 260+ 9 inches, and 90% of every woman I have dated was a small Asian many of whom were what I consider rough. I could read off some emails they gave me from jealous ass whiteboys who would say things like "oh a white man will never want you if you go with black." But that's the real reason why providers refuse us, we make you all feel inferior and that isn't good for business. If it were the case they were afraid of us pimping them then why are they still seeing your peckerwood asses? After all you guys have been trying to pimp since the first drunk fell off the Mayflower.
While he said it in a shitty way, Dirty Teacher has a point. These girls know what mongers want to hear. They know what mongers want to hear because mongers tell them. So they tell the whites they like them best, and that they never service black customers. They tell them they don't like Asian or Mexican men either.

Now, what do you think they tell their black customers? Haha. Guess!

So, once the white guy is out the door and on his way home, do you think she really gives a shit what he thinks?

The only reason she will turn down a black customer is because she is prejudiced too. Maybe she believes the stories she heard in her own country or what she saw in movies. Maybe she believes what whites here tell her. Maybe she believes the stories she hears from other girls. Maybe she had a bad experience (or two) and now paints the whole race with the same brush. Maybe she just doesn't want the other prejudiced girls she works with to think less of her. Or her neighbors, if she's an indie. Whatever.

It's not because she's afraid the white guys won't come back (what they don't know won't hurt them). Now, she may not walk you to the front after the fact, in order to avoid facing a racist white customer, but that doesn't mean she will turn down any green on principle. She thinks she'll never get caught. She thinks she's too smart to get busted doing what she's doing, either by the cops, racist customers, or even her own husband (if she has one). They know most customers are only good for a visit or two at the most, and there's always a new one around the corner. What's to be afraid of?

Let me say something else. Age has a lot to do with it. An older man will always have an easier time getting extras than a younger man. This is as true for black men as it it is for any other race. An older man is viewed as safer, less drama, and also more likely to actually pay for services rendered. So if you're getting turned down now while you're young, it will get better later.

It sucks to be discriminated against, but at least here in SoCal, there are plenty more fish in the sea! Plenty! Monger longer.
Unread July 15th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Well if you guys didn't already know, I'm black and have never been turned town by an Asian provider. I called more than one provider who stated in there add they don't accept blacks. and in all my years of mongering I have yet to run into or heard stories of an aggressive black guy or a black guy trying to run without paying.. So unfortunately I think a majority of black guys are considered rude, ruff or running out on payment based on hearsay not facts.

Also my only experience of a guy running or trying to run without payment was at a provider/friends house the guy was in the room with her friend, and all the sudden he comes bolting out of the room and house .. Soon after a the provider/her friend was running after him .. That guy was Caucasian with dockers on.....
Unread July 15th, 2015
Junior Puppy

tommydong is infamous around these parts

The girls tell me that they wont allow blacks bcuz they come in and then try to get action for free, wont pay and wont leave. So the girl has to everything short of calling 911 to get the black guy out. Meanwhile he is grabbing and assaulting the girl to get what he can for free before she starts screaming. Also, more than half of the blacks just try to get in there so they can pull their pimp recruiting crap on the girl.
Unread July 16th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

From my experience. Most asian masseues just don't like black guys or indian/arab dudes. Different reasons but just a fact of life.
Unread July 16th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Also, who cares? It's her choice. If a black female just wanted to see black men I'm not gonna rack my brain trying to analyze her thinking. Different strokes for different folks. And I'm sure as hell not going to blame the black men for it.

Can't we all just get along.
Unread July 16th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=dj110;80441]From my experience. Most asian masseues just don't like black guys or indian/arab dudes. Different reasons but just a fact of life.[/QUOTE

Small detail but Indians are Asians. Many say South Asians.
Unread July 16th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Also, who cares? It's her choice. If a black female just wanted to see black men I'm not gonna rack my brain trying to analyze her thinking. Different strokes for different folks. And I'm sure as hell not going to blame the black men for it.

Can't we all just get along.
Agreed thanks Malcom
Unread July 16th, 2015
VIP User

[quote=Deezguy;80443]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
From my experience. Most asian masseues just don't like black guys or indian/arab dudes. Different reasons but just a fact of life.[/QUOTE

Small detail but Indians are Asians. Many say South Asians.
Lol. What is your point. Can a European woman not want to see a french or italian dude? Or do u think i lumped indians/arabs together because i thought they were the same. No bro, i lumped them together because many AMP girls say they smell like shit. That better?

If you guys do not know that asian women(masseuses) have problems with certain customers you are being way to politically correct.

And if u are black, brown, red, yellow. Why do u really care? You know who u are and what type of person u are. And more likely than not u understand why these women feel the way they do.
Unread July 16th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=dj110;80445]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post

Lol. What is your point. Can a European woman not want to see a french or italian dude? Or do u think i lumped indians/arabs together because i thought they were the same. No bro, i lumped them together because many AMP girls say they smell like shit. That better?

If you guys do not know that asian women(masseuses) have problems with certain customers you are being way to politically correct.

And if u are black, brown, red, yellow. Why do u really care? You know who u are and what type of person u are. And more likely than not u understand why these women feel the way they do.
Just pointing out the fact that many people well separate Indians from other Asians. Not a matter of political correctness. Just geographic correctness.
I have a girlfriend who is Indian and she finds it funny when people ask her why she's dating an Asian guy. She usually laughs and says I'm Asian too. She's kind enough not to bring up the fact that they're saying she should be dating Indians only.
I think it's funny that she's from India but she's not considered Asian by some people. I was born here but I'm Asian to those same people.
Unread July 16th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of
Talking

After all you guys have been trying to pimp since the first drunk fell off the Mayflower.[/quote]

Classic, considering the Mayflower was full of Puritans escaping persecution from other white people.

I get your frustration though bro, I have plenty of black bros who would never run out on a girl or be rough - not sure of penis size - and all the black guys I've ever seen in monger land are just normal looking guys.

Being that blacks are a smaller percentage of the population, I would assume there are more white assholes than blacks - and now here in Cali, the hispanic population is king, so there ya go!

BTW: I'm western european, 5'10" 190 and have a seven and three quarter inch penis when fully erect - not sure of the girth - I'll measure as soon as I can....