Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread March 12th, 2015
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Pimped out?

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Fem...ncall/43234021

What do you mongers think?....pimped out?
Unread March 12th, 2015
VIP User

Papasan310 will become famous soon enough

Absolutely. When they say "no black men" that often means that the current pimp is concerned that another pimp will steal his merchandise.

But ..... as long as she sucks your dick, is it really important if she pimped or independent?
Unread March 13th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

I can't tell from the ad. Sorry.
Unread March 13th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I think they say no black guys because I think a lot of Asian girls are scared of black guys and their anacondas. Some girls have told me that black guys tend to be a little more rough. Remember my story "What's up man broke my pussy"? I rest my case!!!
Unread March 13th, 2015
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

^ I heard the same thing from a provider once, about black guys being, on average, more rough. That said, she ALSO said a black guy once wouldn't leave the room and kept insisting he be her pimp.... So I guess I've added nothing to the balance, lol.
Unread March 24th, 2015
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

I once went on an FKK tour in Frankfurt with a few buddies, one of them being a muscular, 6'5" black gent. It was really sad seeing him get turned down by so many prostitutes. This guy was polite, well-spoken, friendly, good-looking. But the vast majority of the girls in the clubs were afraid of what he was packing. He became depressed during the trip because he was striking out in whorehouses. You can imagine what this does for one's self-confidence.

The irony was that he wasn't all that big down below. The girls just assumed he was.
Unread March 24th, 2015
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

First off, 99% of all these girls are pimped or have a manger. They say no black guys because one woman said it best. They often dont want to pay or just cause too much drama. Well is Al Sharpton when people need him?
Unread March 24th, 2015
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2009 View Post
First off, 99% of all these girls are pimped or have a manger. They say no black guys because one woman said it best. They often dont want to pay or just cause too much drama. Well is Al Sharpton when people need him?
That made no sense whatsoever.
Unread July 15th, 2015
Junior Puppy

sukebesensei620 is infamous around these parts

The racist assholes who post here will give you an insight as to why many providers here in sgv refuse us. Their clientele is dependent on the dollar of the jealous angry white boy, many of whom get disgusted or jealous having to sex behind some big black buck they feel mentally superior to and providers want to provide wboys (and others) with a safe atmosphere to better drain their money. As for me I', 6'6 260+ 9 inches, and 90% of every woman I have dated was a small Asian many of whom were what I consider rough. I could read off some emails they gave me from jealous ass whiteboys who would say things like "oh a white man will never want you if you go with black." But that's the real reason why providers refuse us, we make you all feel inferior and that isn't good for business. If it were the case they were afraid of us pimping them then why are they still seeing your peckerwood asses? After all you guys have been trying to pimp since the first drunk fell off the Mayflower.
Unread July 15th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebesensei620 View Post
The racist assholes who post here will give you an insight as to why many providers here in sgv refuse us. Their clientele is dependent on the dollar of the jealous angry white boy, many of whom get disgusted or jealous having to sex behind some big black buck they feel mentally superior to and providers want to provide wboys (and others) with a safe atmosphere to better drain their money. As for me I', 6'6 260+ 9 inches, and 90% of every woman I have dated was a small Asian many of whom were what I consider rough. I could read off some emails they gave me from jealous ass whiteboys who would say things like "oh a white man will never want you if you go with black." But that's the real reason why providers refuse us, we make you all feel inferior and that isn't good for business. If it were the case they were afraid of us pimping them then why are they still seeing your peckerwood asses? After all you guys have been trying to pimp since the first drunk fell off the Mayflower.
lol welcome to the forum.