Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread January 8th, 2018
VIP User

tth4w will become famous soon enough
Question Cash Reward for New Location for Tina from Fairview... or a Replacement

No joke. Been mongering on my own for a couple years, more than 100 times at least. I am definitely not new to the game. I found this site a week ago and tbh, I wish I found it when I first started to hobby.

Down to business.... I used to hit up the MP on Fairview and Warner frequently, the upstairs one. Apparently, this site has it called Total Health Center. There was this one half Viet/half French girl there called Tina. After hours of research from all the reviews on here, I guess she used to work at Classy Spa and used the name Kathy. I only saw her at Fairview though. I do frequent Classy Spa when I'm around that area and Kim that works there also used to work at Total Health Center (Nurse Kim). She told me that Tina is out of the game. Don't know if she was just saying that to keep me going to her or what. Some other threads have also inquired about her, and I see nothing that will help me find her.

Anyways, does anyone know where she works at? I will offer a reward paid through Paypal or Venmo or even in person if you do not want any transaction record. PM if you know where she works and we can work something out. I am dead serious. I just had this thing for her looks. The answer - "She is retired" - will not get you a reward. If you know she's retired, then.....

I will reward you if you can help me find a replacement for her, face-wise. There are tons of great bodies out there, but she had the face that always reminded me of Maria Ozawa and that is what I am looking for. There has to be some of these ladies out there that you guys are holding out on, and I am definitely willing to pay for that info.

PM with any info or questions, and your requested finder's fee. Veteran users of this site will probably be in my best interest, but I am willing to hear from anybody.

Thanks.
Unread January 9th, 2018
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

Watch this request. Money for info. Sounds like pimping. LE?
Unread January 9th, 2018
VIP User

Money for info is pimping? Call me a pimp then, or LE or whatever you want. How else am I supposed to get the most out of this website? You think any guy on here would give away his ATF's locale for a hearty handshake? I've read many of these Provider 411 responses on other threads, and it seems like nobody helps nobody when it comes to the total hotties. Thought an incentive would help my cause. Maybe it was the wrong choice of words to use. How about you get a reward of "roses"?
Unread January 10th, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Bro

Move on.....
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tth4w View Post
Money for info is pimping? Call me a pimp then, or LE or whatever you want. How else am I supposed to get the most out of this website? You think any guy on here would give away his ATF's locale for a hearty handshake? I've read many of these Provider 411 responses on other threads, and it seems like nobody helps nobody when it comes to the total hotties. Thought an incentive would help my cause. Maybe it was the wrong choice of words to use. How about you get a reward of "roses"?
Dude,
You put in reviews. you read reviews. that's the way this place works
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I think david is too hard on tth4w. I get his motives. But, a lost provider is hard to find, even with a good review search. Look how long Linda, from Tulip was gone, before resurfacing. I'm just saying cut him a little slack.

Having said that, tth4w...you do need to join in the process. As rocketrick is correct to this point...do your time and fill out the reviews. There are a lot of lost gems that do resurface. Other just fade away. Being engaged in the process will provide that information. WELCOME!

Last edited by NicetoKnow; January 11th, 2018 at 11:02 AM.
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Tth4w... I think many guys here have been mongering a long time, cash is not an issue to many of us so trying to flash the cash for info make u sound like an a-hole, u may be a cool guy, but the vibe and way u came across in your post was not very eloquent.

You just need to put in some time and you will find some mongers with the same interest as u and would be more than willing to help u out. Just my 2 cents.

Read a bit, interact and have a good time mongering...

Prae
VIP User

Ok, ok, I get it. Sorry if I sounded like a douche or an a-hole as praetorianmind just said. I see that now reading over what I wrote. Wasn't trying to "flash" cash. Was just trying to find Tina because she was my ATF and have found nothing even close to her for almost a year. I thought this forum and website was a great opportunity. Give me a break though, I've only been a member for a couple of days while most of you replying to this thread have been on this website since 1999! I will learn the ways of what you guys do on here. No problem contributing from me.

MPR newbie question: When you guys say put in work, all the many places I've been and the ladies I've gotten massages from are ALL literally on here. Should I just keep reviewing someone who has been reviewed 89 times like Kate from Lake Forest? I can't TOFTT if every place has already been reviewed. Suggestions for contribution?
Unread January 11th, 2018
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

We have all lost ATFs over the years, then the Hunt goes on to find another one.

If I knew this Tina I would PM you.

Maybe she went to another spa and is using a different name.

Have you tried to go back to her old spa and ask some of the girls where she went ?

Go back and get a massage from one of the girls and ask.
Unread January 11th, 2018
VIP User

@AGENT69. I've been back to Bodycare many times and have asked each massage girl I get every time I go in. Most of the ladies there now weren't there when Tina was there, so now it's pointless to ask. Rachel (owner?) isn't going to tell me. She'll lose my business. If Rachel did massage though, that'd be awesome. I always ask her jokingly hoping just one day she'll say yes and randomly massage me. Straying from the main topic though....

I've given up hope on Tina. Not a peep from her for more than a year and veterans of this site have no info on her whereabouts... I have to move on. Seemed like she was TGTBT for this biz. New mission for new ATF starts tomorrow. I find, I share.