Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 24th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Daty

What percentage of providers allow you to DATY from your experience? I have found that many providers that never even take off any clothes for you will allow you to go down on them if you make your move and they are wearing shorts or a dress. They will keep all their clothes on but will let you eat their pussy by pulling their shorts to the side.
Unread October 24th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

is this how it's done ?

Last edited by Libertine; December 12th, 2017 at 01:20 AM.
Unread October 25th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I see no problems with a dress or skirt. I relish the thought of a provider enters the room with a skirt. Access is so much easier. Providers are also well aware that access is much easier. I've known providers that would change from a dress or skirt to pants when they get to work. They would do this to limit roaming and access.
Pants are another story. I understand that FS providers are trying to protect themselves, in case of an interruption by inquisitive management or LE. By keeping the pants (short or long) on both legs but pushing them down to just above the knees, they can quickly pull them back on if necessary. Of course, this limits your access and the FS positions you can get into.
I would insist that providers remove at least one pant leg. If they refused, that would be my first and last visit. Usually, I would get my request.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes it just takes repeat visits to get more access. Also after several visits with one just told her I expected more access and more performance with each visit. She got the message as I knew she was getting more comfortable with repeat visits and now takes all off without any discussion. Some get you to a point that they plateau service and won't budge. It works to be direct because they know it's not a one way street. Like you Deez, if the progress stops, I'm outta there.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Panties aside or off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers1990 View Post
What percentage of providers allow you to DATY from your experience? I have found that many providers that never even take off any clothes for you will allow you to go down on them if you make your move and they are wearing shorts or a dress. They will keep all their clothes on but will let you eat their pussy by pulling their shorts to the side.
Lakers, back to your original point I have seen with some Viets and others you are having a first or second encounter with. However and some can make it exciting if they reciprocate, that can be hot and furious, sometimes a turn on! But usually I like to take time and that is more like a "take it off" time when a fuller experience is the goal, at least for me.
Shaarang

How about this one? A provider who was known as a big time FS girl and I had a super session at a parlor that exists no more today. This was a few years back. We had a session where both of us got naked and had a full on experience with many positions daty and bbbj included with FS. All naked in the room and went overtime with service. The mms was calling out to let us know to finish up and for me to go. So we dressed and the gal walked me to the back entrance of the shop. When we arrived at the door we knew we were on camera because we could hear the mms grousing about me getting out the door. No doubt she had put another monger in another room waiting for service. Anyway, my gal reached down and stroked me fully clothed and asked me if I would go all day with her. I got turned on with her stroking and right by the door in the hallway I went down raised her skirt, panties to the side and gave her some more daty, of course she grabbed my head and wouldn't let go. After a bit, I stood and she unzipped me and returned the favor. It really felt good, but I was drained. We stopped and we both laughed out loud because we both knew mms was getting an eyeful. We had DFKs and I was gone. Laughing all the way home.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
How about this one? A provider who was known as a big time FS girl and I had a super session at a parlor that exists no more today. This was a few years back. We had a session where both of us got naked and had a full on experience with many positions daty and bbbj included with FS. All naked in the room and went overtime with service. The mms was calling out to let us know to finish up and for me to go. So we dressed and the gal walked me to the back entrance of the shop. When we arrived at the door we knew we were on camera because we could hear the mms grousing about me getting out the door. No doubt she had put another monger in another room waiting for service. Anyway, my gal reached down and stroked me fully clothed and asked me if I would go all day with her. I got turned on with her stroking and right by the door in the hallway I went down raised her skirt, panties to the side and gave her some more daty, of course she grabbed my head and wouldn't let go. After a bit, I stood and she unzipped me and returned the favor. It really felt good, but I was drained. We stopped and we both laughed out loud because we both knew mms was getting an eyeful. We had DFKs and I was gone. Laughing all the way home.
Nicely done!
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute

I almost went down on a girl but she had a very hairy bush. Big turn off
Unread October 26th, 2017
VIP User

sicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond repute

I've found that most Korean providers do not care for daty but I'd say a good 98% of Chinese & Latina providers are comfortable with it & actually get off wanting more.
Unread October 26th, 2017
Dude at Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers1990 View Post
I almost went down on a girl but she had a very hairy bush. Big turn off
Remember the Amazon jungle that Kerry from Foot Reflexology had?