Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 6th, 2020
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Asian Pussy is essential

Fellow mongers, write your Governor and let him know Asian Pussy is an essential part of our economy and in fact a matter of life and death for massage parlor workers!!!
These women could very well starve to death if they dont get the Bulls Milk they need daily to survive!!!!
Only the few that were smart enough to give their regular customers their Private phone numbers, are getting their enough Bulls milk to make it through these hard times.
Couple this with the fact most mongers are greedy selfish bastards that are keeping their regular favorites to them selves. ( I would never do that honest).

Mongers unite and stand for Asian Pussy, Live free or Die !!!!!!
Unread May 6th, 2020

snickerbar will become famous soon enough

Newsom ain't gonna make another term unless he opens stuff up. Writing to that Bozo is not what to do and no time for that. He's under fire and it dawned on him he can't keep the beaches closed down. OC taught him a lesson. Thank the women who did pass the numbers around the little head had very few strike outs prodding the big head to get out there and deliver the milk. Essential like breathing. Some out of the way places don't have lights on but doors are unlocked. Some places have no closure signs. Only thing some girls are so busy they will only do half hours so little head doesn't care after the milk is delivered anyway. I was in one place where the façade was she and you have the masks on but the main event still goes down.
Unread May 6th, 2020
VIP User

milkyway is infamous around these parts

Whatever it takes to deliver the milk. Expanded services in nail spas, indies, FBSM types, and more places who will open for you with contact. With more places to go there will be more happy campers. Be careful and be a good milkman.
Unread May 6th, 2020
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

I’m with you, my brothers!
Unread May 8th, 2020
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Twat Triple Dub said!!!
Live Free or Die.
Give me Asian Pie or give me death.
Unread May 9th, 2020

snickerbar will become famous soon enough

Every morning when I wake up with a chub cum Woodie the big head is confronted by a clamoring little head because if you look and think hard enough there are always options.

No doubt there is risk but quite a bit can be mitigated. But...I'm no expert...I'll leave that to others.

I'm just happy when I release the endorphins and I become an Ex-Spurt and go into the resolving phase and little head gets quiet.

Excuse me boys, little head is calling again...
Unread May 13th, 2020
VIP User

Wanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the rough

Keep moving and pumping. Never mind the Goog knows everywhere you go. Eff that.