Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 3rd, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post
Chance you are my Mr Miyagi and I am the Karate Kid….jeans on, jeans off…….jeans on, jeans off.
No pwobwem gwasshoppah....
Unread December 26th, 2014
Junior Puppy

batucrazed is on a distinguished road

It's even true at m mps lately- though you have to pay a house fee on top of the tip. I swear the providers attitudes have changed. They used to get you in the mood first and then actually put in effort. Yes, I have been fortunate to get non fs providers to do fs, but only about 1 in 15 times. It Jay infuriates me when they are on their phone the entire time, rolling their eyes and asking if you are finished yet. They used to keep going and say you didn't cum "enough"... wtf happened?!?
Unread December 26th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by batucrazed View Post
It's even true at m mps lately- though you have to pay a house fee on top of the tip. I swear the providers attitudes have changed. They used to get you in the mood first and then actually put in effort. Yes, I have been fortunate to get non fs providers to do fs, but only about 1 in 15 times. It Jay infuriates me when they are on their phone the entire time, rolling their eyes and asking if you are finished yet. They used to keep going and say you didn't cum "enough"... wtf happened?!?
You need to visit a 5 star reviewed HX agency girl to get what you are looking for. BP is hit and miss...mostly miss.
I agree with Chance... getting a HJ girl to cross the line or a legit girl to give a HJ is what makes life worth living!!!
Unread December 30th, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

I am a traditionalist I stick to the three amigos-- Jenny, Viet Kim and Colton Annie. Three ancient cum dumps. I wouldn't dream of wasting my money on a backpage prostitute. I need a sure thing.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
I am a traditionalist I stick to the three amigos-- Jenny, Viet Kim and Colton Annie. Three ancient cum dumps. I wouldn't dream of wasting my money on a backpage prostitute. I need a sure thing.
I'm sorry to correct your Spanish hermano, pero los tres amigos debe ser las tres amigas...

Pues, entiendo... de acuerdo - las mismas par mi!

In English: I agree!
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
I'm sorry to correct your Spanish hermano, pero los tres amigos debe ser las tres amigas...

Thanks. I should know better.
Unread December 31st, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
Thanks. I should know better.
Just bein' an asshole bro. Happy new year!
Unread December 31st, 2014
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post

Not so fast. Have you seen Kim's face and heard her voice?
Unread January 1st, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

If you're only picking women when you're horny this is what happens. I try to communicate a decent amount before meeting up and I avoid women that I know are doing this as their only income. $200 is all you need, most that ask or expect more are not going to be worth the time. If you want the full GFE repeat pop total package what I discovered over the years is you need to go to the well-reviewed (TER) $300-$350 high end type but with those you need to accept it's a total show and they are cum dumpsters for 3 or 4 other men daily. When I first got into it was a total turn on for me and those women filled a need for me but now the thought of it repels me. I would rather meet up with a woman who it takes a little work to go from HJ to FS, it never goes above $200 and we get to know each other a little so there's no show or pretend and I don't get a feeling like I'm being hoodwinked.
Unread January 1st, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
Not so fast. Have you seen Kim's face and heard her voice?
Actually, dup, only heard her voice. she sounds very sexy if you are into a two pack a day Lauren Bacall type...LOL! I can never get an appt with her. She's not really on my bucket list tho...