Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 16th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default I'm NOT Trolling The NOtells on Beach

For reasons completely unrelated to hobby-ing, I had to pull into the Tahiti Motel on Beach, in Stanton, late yesterday. I was just needing to pull in somewhere to take a call and take notes. I was parked facing the fence, to the left. When I got out to go to the back of the vehicle, I was approached by an OK looking 40+ something woman, that obviously was checking me out. She asked if I was there for any reason particular. I immediately knew she lived there. I told her why I pulled in and she mentions she thought I might be her date. I was like..."No, sorry." "I am too, you're nice looking" "Thanks. Maybe some other time." She told me her room # and I could knock any time. "Really?" ...There must be half a dozen of these motels on Beach, in the area. ...Just a wild assumption, since I do NOT pick up SW's anymore, but how much action do you guys see in these places?... As I left, I def picked up on a vibe there. ...Anyway...just an observation. (Oh, and this was in the afternoon.)
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
For reasons completely unrelated to hobby-ing, I had to pull into the Tahiti Motel on Beach, in Stanton, late yesterday. I was just needing to pull in somewhere to take a call and take notes. I was parked facing the fence, to the left. When I got out to go to the back of the vehicle, I was approached by an OK looking 40+ something woman, that obviously was checking me out. She asked if I was there for any reason particular. I immediately knew she lived there. I told her why I pulled in and she mentions she thought I might be her date. I was like..."No, sorry." "I am too, you're nice looking" "Thanks. Maybe some other time." She told me her room # and I could knock any time. "Really?" ...There must be half a dozen of these motels on Beach, in the area. ...Just a wild assumption, since I do NOT pick up SW's anymore, but how much action do you guys see in these places?... As I left, I def picked up on a vibe there. ...Anyway...just an observation. (Oh, and this was in the afternoon.)
Reeks of STING to me.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

i picked up a 50ish filipino lady at a gas station in costa mesa about 2 years ago similar to what happened to you. I bought her lunch and gave her a ride(no pun). The problem is that its too depressing to be with chicks like this cause they are so down on the economic ladder. This gal literally had her stuff in one shopping bag and told me would basically would bounce from friend to friend house crashing on couches. A yes it was pretty obvious she was down for anything.

Ive heard guys say u can cruize these places looking for dates. The thing is you were not ready for her and if u didnt think clearly and if u went into her room with your wallet, keys and phone you could easily get robbed like the guy in the other thread
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
i picked up a 50ish filipino lady at a gas station in costa mesa about 2 years ago similar to what happened to you. I bought her lunch and gave her a ride(no pun). The problem is that its too depressing to be with chicks like this cause they are so down on the economic ladder. This gal literally had her stuff in one shopping bag and told me would basically would bounce from friend to friend house crashing on couches. A yes it was pretty obvious she was down for anything.

Ive heard guys say u can cruize these places looking for dates. The thing is you were not ready for her and if u didnt think clearly and if u went into her room with your wallet, keys and phone you could easily get robbed like the guy in the other thread
I had a similar situation occur out side of my shop a couple of years ago. As I was leaving there was a girl in the parking lot with her emergency lights flashing. I asked if she was OK and she said she ran out of gas and had no money. She was really hot and looked Asian but I couldn't pinpoint where. I took her to get some gas (I had to pay and provide a gas can) and as we drove the 2 blocks to the gas station she rambled on incoherently. I asked if she was high and she got offended and said she didn't use drugs. At that point I forgot about hitting her up for a quick $50-$100 fuck because she knows where I work and she seemed like a total nut! I was hoping she was high so there would at least be an excuse why she acted so looney! Damn I would have loved to been able to end this story with how I fucked her.... but I think I dodged a bullet!
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I had a similar situation occur out side of my shop a couple of years ago. As I was leaving there was a girl in the parking lot with her emergency lights flashing. I asked if she was OK and she said she ran out of gas and had no money. She was really hot and looked Asian but I couldn't pinpoint where. I took her to get some gas (I had to pay and provide a gas can) and as we drove the 2 blocks to the gas station she rambled on incoherently. I asked if she was high and she got offended and said she didn't use drugs. At that point I forgot about hitting her up for a quick $50-$100 fuck because she knows where I work and she seemed like a total nut! I was hoping she was high so there would at least be an excuse why she acted so looney! Damn I would have loved to been able to end this story with how I fucked her.... but I think I dodged a bullet!
And your story reminds of another. 1994, 118 Frwy East bound at Tampa. Saturday, 10-11pm. A young attractive girl walking the shoulder in a yellow short dress and cowboy boots. (Yeh..right? I know, sounds phoney.) I pull over ahead of her and she walks right up to the window and asks to get in. I unlock and she sits down. Right away I note 3 things...she is way fucking hotter than shit, she is higher than stupid, and she doesn't care a fuck about her safety. (I was actually glad I picked her up on that last item.) She wanted to get home somewhere in Chatworth , and she couldn't quite remember where she was. I didn't know a thing about the area at the time. We drive off the freeway and we look for landmarks and streets she recognizes. At one point she wants food, so she hits me up for the Del Taco on Sepulveda up near the 118. Quick drive thru and she devours her Quesadia. We end up on Plummer up in the Chatworth area and she sees her street. We find the place and she asks me to pull into the driveway. That's when she begins to whinny like a horse and make all kinds of head bobs and jerks. She was acting paranoid. Then, as I was expecting her to get out, she leans over and starts to unzip the fly. She reaches inside and whips me out....(I am not sure what I am doing here)...and she starts to suck me off. Right as I am ready to "splode" she backs off, jacks me at warp speed and as I cum, she is flinging my shit everywhere. (I had to stop at a 7-11 to get baby wipes to clean up the mess on my console and window. ...Let me know when you are done laughing.) ...I gave her my number to call me. 4 days later, she did. She was much more normal, and "very embarrassed." But, she wanted to thank me for actually looking after her. She was high and had left a party. // We met 1 week later under better circumstances. We became friends and dated. Haven't seen her a few years but... She is Clean & Sober, married and 3 kids.
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
For years, that was my modus operandi for picking up prostitutes. I can't really recommend it nowadays but I always had a blast and met some really nice gals. I'm not sure why but I've always been a sucker for motel action.