Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 22nd, 2012
VIP User

cfnm007 is infamous around these parts
Cool Looking for ladies into CFNM

Hey to all CFNM (Clothed Female Nude Male) Fans.......Is there any action in the OC (without paying a pro to play)? Are there any places in OC were ladies like to check us guys out?

My recent experience.....I was in a clothing store (un-named for now...shhh). This store had dressing rooms with curtains. I waited until a couple of women were near the stalls and able to see me. I entered the closest fitting room stall and left the curtain partially open. Both women were BBW with cute faces. I watched as one noticed me in the stall and gesture to the other women to see me in the stall "stripping". When I was down to just my underwear I noticed both ladies had moved to a spot where they could watch me in full view. They were both smiling and staring at me. I took off my underwear and posed naked in the stall. The ladies stared and giggled as my cock grew to a full "hard on". I posed and displayed for them while one lady stared and mouthed "Wow...big dick", the other lady gestured "thumbs up" and gave a jerking motion with her hand. This was great, I was butt naked with a hard-on in front of two strange women who were enjoying the "full monty" fun. I wanted to cum for them so I jerked for about a minute while both ladies watched with big smiles and whispered comments between them. Then the fun got ruined!

"What runed it"a male clerk appraoched the fitting room area and began working. DAMN!...I shut the curtain. He left the area after about 5 min. I looked out of the stall for the ladies, but they had left. DAMN! that's some fetish fun. I have been hoping to get lucky again. I can't be the only guy who likes "CFNM" fun in the OC!?!

Where are all the lady CFNM fans?
Unread March 23rd, 2012
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

you're a perv
and you post this here for what reason? nobody cares to indulge your sickness, you'd be better served posting on Craigslist.
Unread March 24th, 2012
VIP User

bostonguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfnm007 View Post
Hey to all CFNM (Clothed Female Nude Male) Fans.......Is there any action in the OC (without paying a pro to play)? Are there any places in OC were ladies like to check us guys out?

My recent experience.....I was in a clothing store (un-named for now...shhh). This store had dressing rooms with curtains. I waited until a couple of women were near the stalls and able to see me. I entered the closest fitting room stall and left the curtain partially open. Both women were BBW with cute faces. I watched as one noticed me in the stall and gesture to the other women to see me in the stall "stripping". When I was down to just my underwear I noticed both ladies had moved to a spot where they could watch me in full view. They were both smiling and staring at me. I took off my underwear and posed naked in the stall. The ladies stared and giggled as my cock grew to a full "hard on". I posed and displayed for them while one lady stared and mouthed "Wow...big dick", the other lady gestured "thumbs up" and gave a jerking motion with her hand. This was great, I was butt naked with a hard-on in front of two strange women who were enjoying the "full monty" fun. I wanted to cum for them so I jerked for about a minute while both ladies watched with big smiles and whispered comments between them. Then the fun got ruined!

"What runed it"a male clerk appraoched the fitting room area and began working. DAMN!...I shut the curtain. He left the area after about 5 min. I looked out of the stall for the ladies, but they had left. DAMN! that's some fetish fun. I have been hoping to get lucky again. I can't be the only guy who likes "CFNM" fun in the OC!?!

Where are all the lady CFNM fans?

CFNM can be fun. Best action that I experienced was as a fake patient for a medical training school where the future nurses and aids learn about body parts and how to interact with the "patient". When I was in my thirties I volunteered to be a "model" at Planned Parenthood. Senior doctor/nurse would use me to show the younger nurses (?) how to examine for diseases and to explain the male anatomy. Today, I suspect most of the 20-some year old girls are more familiar with male parts. Enjoy!
Unread March 24th, 2012
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechez View Post
you're a perv
and you post this here for what reason? nobody cares to indulge your sickness, you'd be better served posting on Craigslist.
Lol
Aren't we all Pervs?

Most of us have visited gals old enough to be our kid...

Plus most amp experiences are CFNM
"learned a new acronym"
Unread March 25th, 2012
dennisxx2

You might try flashing the mamasan at your favorite parlor to satisfy your CFMN fantasies.
Unread March 25th, 2012
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

You can also pay MMS or another girl to simply 'be in the room' when you get your massage. I've basically done that, only my preference is to have her naked.

Different strokes for different folks -- pun intended.
Unread April 6th, 2012
VIP User

organizer

I'd suggest you hire someone who knows the score and do it in private. What if a mom with a little kid had happened by at the wrong moment? At the best, you'd feel pretty stupid. At worst, you could be convicted of a sex crime and be labeled for life as a sex offender.
Unread April 8th, 2012
VIP User

checkinthedark is on a distinguished road

dude, exposing yourself in public and jerking it can be a felony if a kid is so much anywhere near there. i suggest you spend some time at a massage parlor and ask the girl to keep her clothes on and tip her for the favor.
Unread April 19th, 2012
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Not quite the same... Years ago while spending a good amount of time in a hospital to care for a relative, I kept running into the same older women who was there for the same thing. Our family members was in different rooms on the same wing. I know she knew I was checking her out! She was outstanding, even in shabby street cloths and sweats. One morning, while the staff was getting their chores done, I found myself in the hallway with this women talking, like many times before. But this time, I let out a comment that surprised me, but I told her she had a great "tush", and should be proud. Then I smiled and excused myself... that I needed to go to the bathroom. Well...because of all the activity in my room and other patience she suggested that I use the bathroom in her room. Her family member was in a 2 bed room, but one bed was vacant that morning, and staff had already done there duty and moved on. The lights were turned down, and the family member was asleep. I went in to the bathroom and was quickly followed in by my new friend, who plowed a kiss on me that took my breath away. She grabbed my crotch and closed the door. Lights automatically came on and I grabbed at her breasts. A couple of moments of that and I outright asked for a blowjob. She went down!! We kept it quiet, but a few brushes against the sink had to give someone pause if they walked into the room. Anyway, I finally turned her around before I blew and dropped her jeans. I barely had my dick in her before she could hardly stand up. I had to hold her around the waist. We got it done in like 3 minutes. I fucked a damn near perfectly built mature 50+ women in a hospital bathroom.
Unread January 20th, 2014
Junior Puppy

applesin is infamous around these parts

Yeah, checkinthedark, and what you did to me IS sexual assault by grabbing my breasts at the end of the session after I told you not too...I shoulda whipped your ass..delivered some "street justice"!