Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 30th, 2013
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ever Been Caught?

Have you ever been caught by your SO or LE while enjoying the hobby? Haven't really seen any post specific to this, so just interested in hearing your stories. As for me - been enjoying the hobby for over 20 years now in one form or another (MPs, outcalls, incalls, etc), but never caught. Almost a few times with rookie/lazy mistakes like using a CC, not using a dedicated phone, stuff like that. How 'bout you?

ryskfree is an unknown quantity at this point

Nope...never been caught either.

However - I don't monger when in a relationship, so that fuels easy flowing feelings when actually hobbying.

Closest I ever came to experiencing a 'problem' - was some AMP on Birtch in Newport - paralleled Campus St. This is like 20 years ago. I pull up in the parking lot, look around and start walking towards the door - I get within 30 feet, the door opens, and two of NB's finest exit the door in full uniform with some official lady - probably with the DA's office.

She asks if they can help me, and I quickly said, "yeah, looking for Exile Computer Systems...need help unloading some equipment." They looked at me and said, "This isn't the place, and you should be glad it isn't.". I said, "Thanks," and started to look around the other doors before getting the hell out of there.

That place was great, too - everything was on the menu and you were treated well - exactly the kind of stuff that gets places shut down.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Years ago I was with an indie girl at her apartment in SGV when u/c 5-0 came pounding on the door. We were both still dressed and hadn't started yet, so they had nothing. They separated us and questioned us out of earshot of each other. They tried to get me to rat her out, to no avail. They played their little cop games. Good cop/bad cop; we're calling your wife right now; she's not worth losing your job or going to jail, etc., etc.

Yawn. I just kept my mouth shut. Not confrontational. Just polite and firm about not wanting to make a statement.

Eventually they left. Wrote her a citation. Nothing for me. Apparently they leaned on the monger prior to me as he walked back to his car parked on the street. Wuss spilled his guts and gave her up. That gave them what they needed to go fuck with her. He called her later and warned her/confessed. She ripped him a new one over the phone.

Many years before that, when I was younger and dumber, I got caught by uniforms while sitting in my car in a secluded location in Hollywood with a streetwalker. Lucky for me we hadn't started yet then either. They had us get out of the car. They handcuffed me and the older cop put on quite a show, searching my car, berating me and threatening. The young cop just watched his mentor's performance. I was scared shitless. They kept the girl, but let me go. I stopped picking up streetwalkers for about a week! Lol
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryskfree View Post
Nope...never been caught either.

However - I don't monger when in a relationship, so that fuels easy flowing feelings when actually hobbying.

Closest I ever came to experiencing a 'problem' - was some AMP on Birtch in Newport - paralleled Campus St. This is like 20 years ago. I pull up in the parking lot, look around and start walking towards the door - I get within 30 feet, the door opens, and two of NB's finest exit the door in full uniform with some official lady - probably with the DA's office.

She asks if they can help me, and I quickly said, "yeah, looking for Exile Computer Systems...need help unloading some equipment." They looked at me and said, "This isn't the place, and you should be glad it isn't.". I said, "Thanks," and started to look around the other doors before getting the hell out of there.

That place was great, too - everything was on the menu and you were treated well - exactly the kind of stuff that gets places shut down.
I remember that area about 20 years ago. I was fresh out of school and in my first real job. I used to work in Irvine near the Taco Bell building. I would go to those places (the Getaway, Rendevous, etc.), which were right around the corner in NB. I forget which one, but there was this really hot Asian named Catherine - she would get fully naked and on all fours trying to entice me into FS during the HJ. The only reason I didn't cave in was because I never had enough cash at that time. I should've waited and saved for a hot FS session w/her, but I just kept going in every week for a happy ending. No self control...not much has changed..haha. I digress, but I'm glad I wasn't around during any of the raids. Damn those were the days.
VIP User

mumford75 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretman View Post
Have you ever been caught by your SO or LE while enjoying the hobby? Haven't really seen any post specific to this, so just interested in hearing your stories. As for me - been enjoying the hobby for over 20 years now in one form or another (MPs, outcalls, incalls, etc), but never caught. Almost a few times with rookie/lazy mistakes like using a CC, not using a dedicated phone, stuff like that. How 'bout you?
Sort of. Walked into my favorite massage place where the owner provided full services to me. As I walked in I recognized a neighbor of mine walking out. He did not see me and I quietly entered a room to disappear. A few months later I found out he and his wife were splitting. But he had one great looking wife and I soon found she had a space in her bed that needed occasional filling.
Unread December 31st, 2013
VIP User

Swallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant future

I actually had a cop pull me over after I left an AMP. Said the place was under surveillance and asked me a bunch of questions to which I lied. Then actually took my pic and sent me on my way. Claimed there were cameras inside recording everyone so he said if he watched the footage and saw that I lied to him, he would come to my home and bust me. Yeah, right. I wasn't happy about the pic, but, hey, what can ya do? Scare tactics worked - never going to that one again.
VIP User

laidback59

Sounds like a lot of us use to frequent the Campus/Birtch nirvana. God those were great times. I've kept up with a few of the girls from those days.

I had the misfortune of actually walking into the Birtch street spot when it was in the middle of being raided. The boys took me into a room and tried the good cop/bad copy routine. I just kept my mouth shut and said it was my first time.

Any body else got any info on some of the old stand-bys, especially some of the cute Americans that were at some of the spots.

MPDuke is on a distinguished road

I have not been "caught", but I came very close. I went to a massage parlor I used to frequent back in the early 2000s. I walked up to the door and the door was locked. I just thought the girls where in with a customer and I will come back later. I did and the door was still locked and it looked like the place was closed. I came back the next day and the day after that and it was the same thing. I even tried calling, but no one answered the phone. I thought they just went out of business. Until one day when I read in the newspaper the place was raided by the police. How close did I come to being in a police raid? Well, the day I went to the parlor was the day of the raid, I arrived after the raid took place and the police were gone.

Last edited by MPDuke; January 1st, 2014 at 10:29 AM.
Unread January 1st, 2014
VIP User

gordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond repute

I'm also a veteran of the Campus/Birtch hey days. Only remaining girl I know still in the area is Lynn, who has gotten a lot of bad press. But those were the days, i really cut my teeth there. I remember the two places on campus right across the walk way from each other, awkward if a lady saw you go into the competition. there was little mary, who got pregnant, Lynn, Shelley a tall african american, Kelly a fun blonde, Valerie(my first). Gawd I miss those times! I eventually moved into FS on HX also.
did get caught once, not in amp but an Irivne apartment sting. Lucked way out, pled down to disturbing the peace and SO never found out. But boy, am I careful now.
Unread January 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Now the orange county DA releases the names of Johns that are arrested. There is also online access to traffic and criminal records in orange county. Enter your name and birthday and there it is. Not so easy to hide anymore.

My closest run in was mongering at a place on sunday evening and later that week I saw in news that the cops busted the place the next morning and ran a sting op the rest of the day...I don't think you ever see a sting done on a sunday

here it is if you want to check http://www.occourts.org/online-services/case-access/

don't know about LA county