Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 15th, 2020
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormgob View Post
your good friend Benjamin Franklin has the answer to all of your questions
That’s the answer, for sure, wormgob! As far as when are you too old to monger, well, when you can no longer pump out jizz...that pretty much ends the game.
Unread July 15th, 2020
Junior Puppy

luvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by david a vega View Post
The truth is providers like money and all things being equal then would prefer a younger good looking guy with a nice body. I’m middle age and will be 40 before I know it and the women always complement me on my looks. I even had a few tell me that older guys were difficult and some were too demanding but if you treat them nice then will not care about your age
Hey David: so you're with various provider(s) trying to get your ashes hauled and either you have self-confidence you're buff(doubt it) or your mind is wandering to ask them if they like young, middle aged, or older guys? This seems to show you're trying to see where you fit in against the other age brackets? I prefer to stick to the job at hand and let their moans and vocals tell me all I need to know.