Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 9th, 2018
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4goodrub View Post
Maybe load a bag of the same fruits she carries, remark something totally corny like "Hey, I see we like the same fruits!"
You guys are funny!!!
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

If you really needed to scratch this itch further, wait a few days. Then, stage at Westminster/Euclid for the pickup. I would recommend the Shell station, before the on-ramp. Once you enter the 22 East, you have to stay out of site of her mirrors, as much as possible. (Different Lanes.) Give her a lead. Stay with it long enough to determine the exit and time. The next day, stage at the exit, at the time recorded. Pick up the tail there and hopefully it will take you to the shop. You'll have to modify this as you go. (But never endanger yourself or other.)

No, I have never done this professionally. I just read about it in books.
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
If you really needed to scratch this itch further, wait a few days. Then, stage at Westminster/Euclid for the pickup. I would recommend the Shell station, before the on-ramp. Once you enter the 22 East, you have to stay out of site of her mirrors, as much as possible. (Different Lanes.) Give her a lead. Stay with it long enough to determine the exit and time. The next day, stage at the exit, at the time recorded. Pick up the tail there and hopefully it will take you to the shop. You'll have to modify this as you go. (But never endanger yourself or other.)

No, I have never done this professionally. I just read about it in books.
LOl
I was going to say , How many times have you done this ?
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly Dilly View Post
LOl
I was going to say , How any times have you done this ?
He's probably done it a few times..

Can you Tell or Not?

Part#4 and last probably

So as I was saying she was driving fast and it was kind of hard for me to keep up but I was not gonna loose them again so I step on the gas too and when I got close to them she jump into the carpool and made it even harder to keep up with Mamason's professional driving skills. once we got downhill on the 57 where it meets with the 60fwy the traffic was bad so once again I lost them because she was on the carpool and I was not going to jump into it because I was risking to get caught by a 5.0 so once again I was kind of disappointed so the next day I said fuck this "CHASE" no more I will go straight up to her where she gets pick up by Mamason and tell her that I see her everyday and I would like to know where she works so I can visit her. Guess what? the next day she wasn't there, so the following day and last but not least I try today one last time and she is gone. she is no longer standing waiting for Mamason at the Usual spot. maybe she moved somewhere else because probably she notice me following her. I will keep my eyes open to see if I see her somewhere else, if not I will go to the other 3 ladies pick up location at the market and get ahead on the road all the way where I lost them on the 57 fwy close to the 60 fwy. once I see the van I will hunt them down again. wish me luck!!!
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

About a month ago I was at a Foot and body massage spa seeing this girl for the third time.

She had a fat lip and a bruise on her forehead.
She told me in her broken English that the PPs was driving her to work and rear ended a car that was in front of them.
I guess their car was totaled.

She was OK a week later.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRod69 View Post
He's probably done it a few times..

Can you Tell or Not?

Part#4 and last probably

So as I was saying she was driving fast and it was kind of hard for me to keep up but I was not gonna loose them again so I step on the gas too and when I got close to them she jump into the carpool and made it even harder to keep up with Mamason's professional driving skills. once we got downhill on the 57 where it meets with the 60fwy the traffic was bad so once again I lost them because she was on the carpool and I was not going to jump into it because I was risking to get caught by a 5.0 so once again I was kind of disappointed so the next day I said fuck this "CHASE" no more I will go straight up to her where she gets pick up by Mamason and tell her that I see her everyday and I would like to know where she works so I can visit her. Guess what? the next day she wasn't there, so the following day and last but not least I try today one last time and she is gone. she is no longer standing waiting for Mamason at the Usual spot. maybe she moved somewhere else because probably she notice me following her. I will keep my eyes open to see if I see her somewhere else, if not I will go to the other 3 ladies pick up location at the market and get ahead on the road all the way where I lost them on the 57 fwy close to the 60 fwy. once I see the van I will hunt them down again. wish me luck!!!
She must live within walking distance of the original pick up spot. Go hang out the local market where they sell all the fruit. Likely she will get moved along with the other 3. Its weird that the driver was so paranoid she spotted you.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
She must live within walking distance of the original pick up spot. Go hang out the local market where they sell all the fruit. Likely she will get moved along with the other 3. Its weird that the driver was so paranoid she spotted you.
Maybe she did, Yes my next move will be Market where she pick up the other 3 ladies and I will follow again but this time I’m gonna take my brother’s car and give her some space so she won’t spot me.
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe wear a superhero or lucha libre mask, since MMS has ID'd your mug already!
Unread February 10th, 2018
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

Never give up, go get em boy!

Or could be they work at the zoo and feed the gorillas bananas.
Unread February 11th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4goodrub View Post
Maybe wear a superhero or lucha libre mask, since MMS has ID'd your mug already!
This is getting interesting. Maybe wear a gorilla mask and make sure you are right behind them, no extra space for a few days until you find out where they go. Once you know give it a few days then go in there with the gorilla mask on and a big firm banana in your pants. Whatever goes down be sure to post it up. If she reaches for your banana and strokes it in your pants tell her "for love". But you're stuck with the mask unless you really want to know her. Good luck. j/k except about posting however this turns out. Ha.