Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 13th, 2014
VIP User

mopark is infamous around these parts
Default age disparities

Jt want to be clear to all you newbies out there. I know its difficult for non Asians to guess proper age. So I will break it down for you simply. Add ten years to whatever age is listed especially those 30-37 and higher.
I just came back into hobbying after long break and see some providers are still here Jackie. May. Sunny.etc. they were on mid 40s (At least) and that was ten years ago
Don't get me wrong as their service is better than most but just don't expect some mild when they are actually gilfs
Unread April 13th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

If they get to know you, they will occasionally they let a close approximation of their age be known. I won't give out names but a Miss X in OC is 51, while her MPR age range is 30-37. Even though I'm Asian, I was shocked to find out her real age. Miss X is actually proud of her looks for her age and flaunts it. Miss Y, also in OC, admitted she was 45 even though her BP ad says 35. I saw documentation showing that she was 46. Retired, Vietnamese, Miss Z of S. El Monte fame was listed as being 40-45 last year. She was 55 a year ago, showing me her CDL to prove it.
Some of them are really proud of the fact they look good for their age. When asked, they will proudly admit their age. I always react in shock and complment them on their youthful appearance. And... I never tell them about their MPR posted age range or anything else about them being in MPR or Rub... or Nau... or USA... As far as they're concerned, what I know about them is what I get from being with them.
Unread April 14th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

I definitely agree. If you've never at least dated an Asian woman for at least 6 months, then please do us a favor and add 10 years to what you think her age is.

It's simply that Asian women age very well at around ages 35-45 (give or take a few years), and White women age very ungracefully at that age. So all of you who use white Women as a reference are way off base.

By the time Asian or White women hit 55 though, they equalize and all look like crap, especially the ones who try to escape it with plastic surgery.
Unread April 14th, 2014
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Another problem is, we are reporting on a curve. If we were to write the actual age, it would, we believe, give a skewed idea of the actual appearance; Instead of true age, we then come to understand this category to be "looks like" or could pass for".
Unread April 15th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore_Loin View Post
Another problem is, we are reporting on a curve. If we were to write the actual age, it would, we believe, give a skewed idea of the actual appearance; Instead of true age, we then come to understand this category to be "looks like" or could pass for".
Hell, in low light I look like a movie star....Maybe someone from Breaking Bad....
Unread April 15th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Hell, in low light I look like a movie star....Maybe someone from Breaking Bad....
HaHa. Coyote ugly comes to mind if I would have seen some older providers in normal light.
Unread April 23rd, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Its time to trade them in when the second boob job gets on your to do list!

I also will never understand the botox and then plastic surgery? It usually makes them look WAY worse!

But if you make your living servicing dogs like us, you need to take care of yourself, or you loose your clientel or the tips go dowm and the service must push some different bounderies...

Its been my experience that the truly young ones dont give that good a massage or dont care and the ones that are good in he and msg are at least in their 40's and probably more in their 50's. Its a sad life if they didnt save enough money and have to be suckng dick at fifty something...
Unread April 24th, 2014
VIP User

mumford75 is infamous around these parts

Fellows, or should I say "fellow mongers" getting the age of a provider takes just a little bit of technique... but not much... if the girl is new I start a conversation during which I drop the fact that my daughters are probably older than "you".. and when they ask "how old?" I tell them and they will tell their age... or sometimes they tell me they have a child (for Chinese that is one boy or girl) and the kid is x-years old... not so hard to get a decent approximation... and yes I agree 100% with Aloha about the "older" ones providing the better session... those in their 40 and 40+ are usually divorced and horny themselves and know what is going on... the hot young chicks still think their tits and ass are God's gift to world with out realizing that every other woman has t&a too!
Unread April 25th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I semi agree with the children info. I usually ask if they have kids and MOST if not all do or did! Then I ask what grade or sports they are in? BUT, keep in that the gals can have a kid between 16ish and 40...so the age of tge kid may not tell you how old tgey are...