Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 24th, 2014
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
In the new site, will comments still require being moderated?
The reason for that is spam!
Unread March 25th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Hey MPR, I accidentally deducted from OkiOpai. I wanted to add and say good job for calling out bluedee690 on what looks like spamming for some new sight he's promoting called hiddenmeetings. The guy has no posts other than that.

Anyway, can I get a do over for OkiOpai since I fumble fingered it? Thanks
Unread March 25th, 2014
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPReviews View Post
With the new membership level you need to post 100 reviews and forum posts, plus be a vip member for one year or more.
I've got over 100 reviews and have been VIP for over a year but let my membership drop for a long time. I'm even the person that suggested one of the changes to the site a long time ago - Breaking up LA that used include the valley and the inland empire.

Does this mean I get the new level automatically or do I have to be VIP for another year to start the new level?