Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 26th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Why pick on providers? Why would you want to sign over half your wealth to ANY woman?
Cant argue with that logic! Guess my brain is monger wired when i come to this site!
Unread February 27th, 2014
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
Heres the problem, only a fool would spend a half a life to create wealth and then marry a provider and guarantee her security. I doubt he would sign over his bank accounts and deed to his house, but who knows. I heard a few cinderella stories, but they a far a few in between!
It's Cinderfuckingrella, from Pretty Woman. How many out there would openly date a provider, introduce her to your kids, family, friends, knowing one of your buddies will figure out what she really does. If you get married, you're back where you started and the cycle starts over. My dick's happier the way it is now, no commitments, constraints, whining.
VIP User

homer 1365

Why is everyone so worried about her???
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbuddhahead View Post
It's Cinderfuckingrella, from Pretty Woman. How many out there would openly date a provider, introduce her to your kids, family, friends, knowing one of your buddies will figure out what she really does. If you get married, you're back where you started and the cycle starts over. My dick's happier the way it is now, no commitments, constraints, whining.
There's something to be said for the true monger lifestyle (NSA sex, variety, etc.), but I would have no hesitation to date a provider, and have on many occasions. If one of my buddies found out? BFD! Wouldn't bother me.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbuddhahead View Post
Just ask Ichi.....he has a married to a provider success story.

As far as what rich guy would marry the girl from the story??? Well pussy is an amazing thing...some guys will do crazy things for it including marrying a gold digging cunt without a prenup. Case in point Sir Paul McCartney married a 1 legged bitch with no prenup. He could get pussy for days...but he married her. Lost $160 Million or some ridiculous amount! If an average looking, peg leg, nothing of a girl can land a Beatle...this girl can get a $500K husband. Another thing to consider....if Ahmed will strap on a vest and blow himself up for a chance at 70 virgins after he is turned to dust....this girl can find a guy that makes $500K. Think of all the crazy stories you hear about guys and what they will do for pussy. John Wayne Bobbit went BACK to his crazy wife after she cut his dick off. WTF.... Someone that makes $500K would marry this girl if she is as hot as she claims...it's not that big of a stretch to think so.
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

What kind of woman belongs with a $500k man? If the $500k man wants a smoking hot model-like "classy" white girl, then he can find one and marry her. And she will be a self-absorbed self-serving cunt who thinks she is doing him a favor. She will spend his money, she will complain and nag, she will not suck or fuck, and then she will take half of everything.
Or he can find a smoking hot Asian girl (not born in the West) who will be grateful and will feed him and fuck him and take care of him. Sure, she is a woman and she will get difficult at times, but it the best option that has been provided in this world.
I have been in long-term relations with both and the differences are pretty clear.
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I cycled in and out of the MP world for the last 10 years. I tend to date a girl for a couple years until I can't take her insanity any longer. Then I return to the MP scene. But that is only good for an hour at a time. Eventually I get bored being home alone every night and I go out and find another girlfriend. This last time a found a good massage girl I get the best of both worlds.
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

I'd lose my kids if they found out I was dating a provider. That keeps me in check.
Unread March 1st, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
What kind of woman belongs with a $500k man? If the $500k man wants a smoking hot model-like "classy" white girl, then he can find one and marry her. And she will be a self-absorbed self-serving cunt who thinks she is doing him a favor. She will spend his money, she will complain and nag, she will not suck or fuck, and then she will take half of everything.
Or he can find a smoking hot Asian girl (not born in the West) who will be grateful and will feed him and fuck him and take care of him. Sure, she is a woman and she will get difficult at times, but it the best option that has been provided in this world.
I have been in long-term relations with both and the differences are pretty clear.
They all learn and become Americanized after a while. Remember the Eddie Murphy skit about how he wanted to find a girl in Africa riding a zebra with a bone in her nose...then after she came to America and her cunty American friends would teach her..."Eddie I wan HALF Eddie!"
Unread March 3rd, 2014
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I married Choi for a couple reasons, none of them was because I loved her. The love developed later. I married her because she asked me for "help." She did not ask me to marry her. She just wanted m to co-sign an apartment lease with her. I did it out of "rescue\hero complex where in I like to rescue people. I also did it to secure a steady supply of sex. Another reason I married her out of a sense of adventure to see where it would take me. It has been a strange trip for sure. I was suprized when she stayed with me after she got her citizenship. I was angry taking her to the cermeony because she likes to time her driving to where she just barely makes it to the destiny/appointment on time. I dutifully wanted to see her at her ceremony and get her citizenship. An act of finality I thought. I felt after that my promise to her was complete. I did what I said I would do. After the ceremony I was sad. I kept it on the inside until we got home. At home I started drinking beer and I actually started crying with tears. Choi said "whats wrong with you?" I said "now its done. You don't need me anymore. You will leave me now."

Choi said "We have been together for a few years now Ichi. You still don't know me at all. You are so stupid. What is wrong with your brain?"