Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 11th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Damn u Ichi.....now I gotta go buy a blowdryer
Or just start shaving your nut sack....it's easier to dry smooth skin!
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I tried shaving the balls in fact in do that. The moisture under the sakd makes a sweaty smell. The blowdrier kills that. Also blowdrier is good for your feet to. The dry heat kills fungus.

One thing i learned the hardway. Never shave your cock. It really messes up the hairs and they grow back like a toothbrush. Pure torture for the girl. if you want a hairless cock use a laser, wax it or just take a tweazer and pluck the hairs one at a time. i never shave my cock. it took over a year to grow back in right.

I remember I fucked Suuah my girlfriend with my shaved cock. She was drunk at the time. The next day she was so pissed at me. "I had to go to a clinic because of you. My pussy was on fire." It took me a while to figure out what the problem was. I did the same thing to Choi. Fucking me was like a torture for the girls. Don't shave your cock.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
I tried shaving the balls in fact in do that. The moisture under the sakd makes a sweaty smell. The blowdrier kills that. Also blowdrier is good for your feet to. The dry heat kills fungus.

One thing i learned the hardway. Never shave your cock. It really messes up the hairs and they grow back like a toothbrush. Pure torture for the girl. if you want a hairless cock use a laser, wax it or just take a tweazer and pluck the hairs one at a time. i never shave my cock. it took over a year to grow back in right.

I remember I fucked Suuah my girlfriend with my shaved cock. She was drunk at the time. The next day she was so pissed at me. "I had to go to a clinic because of you. My pussy was on fire." It took me a while to figure out what the problem was. I did the same thing to Choi. Fucking me was like a torture for the girls. Don't shave your cock.
Jeez....now you tell me!
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

don't forget to write a review.
Unread February 14th, 2014
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Some more Noob tips:
-Be respectful to the MMSN and the girls.
-Be quiet and discrete going at the AMP. Neighbors don't need to know what's going on.
-In the beginning do not say/ask things to the provider explicitly; they are concerned about LE. Instead use body language: grabbing, etc.
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

yes, exactly. Most girls [not all but most] try to be descreet. "I want to fuck you and I will pay you $100 for it" spoken in a clear robust voice sounds to the girl like you are police speaking into a wire. Physical things and hand signals seem more legit to the girls.
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

I can hear it now.

Monger: Honey, we need to buy a hairdryer.
Wife: Why, you're bald.
Monger: It would be for you, of course.
Wife: I have short hair and I never use one.
Monger: But if we had one you might use it, right?
Wife: No, I wouldn't use it and we don't need one.
Monger: But...but...ichi said...
Unread February 15th, 2014
VIP User

I really do use it. this morning valentines day I gave Choi roses chocolate and money. We had sex. i took shower srubbed used hair dryer, tuoch of after shave under the ball and on my face. got bare back bj and mulitposition fuck. No complaint of hygiene issue. She woudl tell me if there was one. I do it when I go mongering to. really. hairdryer on my feet legs ass balls pubic hair. It works good. No sweaty smell.
VIP User

Now a word about DATY for the new guy. Hey new guy. If you don't know the lingo DATY is monger for "dining at the Y" as in cunningligus/eating pussy. Eat pussy on a girl who maybe has been fucked already 3 times today? Sure. Why not? One caveat: Just like sea food. If it smells like rotten fish don't eat it. Don't be a hero son. Discretion is the better part of valor. Choose your battles wisely son.
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Wonder where NewGuy went. It's been a couple of weeks w/o any report back. Maybe he had such a good time, he's died and gone to heaven.

Ichi's comment on DATY are words to live by. I seldom will DATY at AMP's but often will at AAMP's. At least you know that they've showered between sessions.